Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

30k Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 30k Per Month (1651 Views)

30k Per Month Telecom Job / She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month / VACANCY!!! (for Creative Writers Only) Salary 30k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30k Per Month by CTee1: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2018
good day all. I work in a company where I'm paid 30/month. I've manage to open a business from side hustle in my place of work and this business have been paying at least 130k/month. Cut a long story short, I'm depress in my place of work. Should I quit and focus on my business? Please help
Re: 30k Per Month by Coloredsg(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Please quit and focus on the business. Do what makes you happy and what you derive joy in.

3 Likes

Re: 30k Per Month by Iseoluwani: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2018
CTee1:
good day all. I work in a company where I'm paid 30/month. I've manage to open a business from side hustle in my place of work and this business have been paying at least 130k/month. Cut a long story short, I'm depress in my place of work. Should I quit and focus on my business? Please help

pay the price, their 30k for 1more year can get u a land.

after quit

5 Likes

Re: 30k Per Month by noblealuu: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
CTee1:

Hi dear,
You said you managed to open a business in your place of work, will quitting the job not affect the side hustle in terms of the space you're using for the biz? If the answer to the above will affect your stay in carrying on with the biz, I'd rather advise you continue with the work and keep hopes alive with your personal business.

4 Likes

Re: 30k Per Month by Blooddiamond: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
CTee1:
Please what kind of business are u into that is paying u 130k a mth?

4 Likes

Re: 30k Per Month by johnime: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yes, quit and focus on your business.
Re: 30k Per Month by RemedyLab: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Be ur own boss
Re: 30k Per Month by godfrey01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
CTee1:

bro if your business is generating steady flow of income, i advice tou quite and look for a way to focus and expand....
Re: 30k Per Month by pweshboi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
noblealuu:

Hi dear,
You said you managed to open a business in your place of work, will quitting the job not affect the side hustle in terms of the space you're using for the biz? If the answer to the above will affect your stay in carrying on with the biz, I'd rather advise you continue with the work and keep hopes alive with your personal business.
At Op this is the best advise so far. Forget those BE YOUR BOSS hailers o, since the business is attached to where you work presently. Kindly heed to the aforementioned advise. #Peace

2 Likes

Re: 30k Per Month by sylvez(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
This your story no legit.
I feel like insulting you, like calling you mumu but your village people said they will do it for me....

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Wanted Urgently! (Ikeja) / American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test / Customer Service Representative (call Center) At Infostrategy Technology Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.