Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Immigration Had Shortlisted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Had Shortlisted (1651 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Had Shortlisted by tijannydot(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2007
i was called from abuja that the list for the immigration supt. has been released that i should go to the NIS zonal HQ and check, then go for the interview. but on getting there, the officers said the list is in This Day news paper, that i shld check 20-23 publication that i would see the list there. so i urge anybody that had participated in the almighty submission of forms to their office in gwagwalada to do the same. i have not laid my hands on any now but i;m trying to check their website may be i could get it there. how ever if u r able to get it , help me check for my name. oladunjoye adeniyi from lagos state or text me on 08056282937, email tijannydot@yahoo.com. endeavour to go for your interview asap. Cos the pple doing the interview r not always there besides they r from abuja. one love!
Re: Immigration Had Shortlisted by kachii(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2007
am not very sure about this info those shortlisted were for HND and other ranks but for b.sc they have not done the shortlistling.
pls confirm well thank you.
Re: Immigration Had Shortlisted by tobyto(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi, everybody any confirmation on immigration shortlist? If any,pls update the house.Thanks.
Re: Immigration Had Shortlisted by tijannydot(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
ihave found the this day that published the list.check this day paper onthe 24th of dec 2006. 14 names were shortlisted from lagos and same 14 from ogun. however i went to their office today i was told that the interview for the superintendent cadre has been shifted to abuja and that it will hold btw 8 and 9 of january 2007. u can imagine,and the info was pasted on their wall on monday 8th when the interview was meant to be taking place. i dont know why they are doing this to us. i wish every nairalanders success in ntheir various endeavour and as for u obafemi, to be candid i did not see any name like alausa there but u canstill find out. one love! smiley
Re: Immigration Had Shortlisted by tijannydot(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
kachii, i'm sure of what i saw. those names were for supt cadre and there were 14 of them from lagos. so if u have any connection u need to act fast. peace

(1) (Reply)

Glo Calling / First Inland Bank Test / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.