Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo (16007 Views)

How I Made 50k In One Week / Create Your Wordpress Website In One Week / How To Get 150,000 People To Read Your Blog In One Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bossontop:

Oga blogger ooo kwantinue ur turn go soon reach
Most of them carries authentic news.It's just that the army felt embarrassed about it that was why they arrested him.

1 Like

Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Naughtytboy: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Welcome back bro
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Alonzoh(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
He should waka enter cell ooo with a cold bobo
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Daboomb: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
CastedBlog:
Blogger and my Friend Emmaweb has just been released from Custody one week after he was arrested, And i couldn't be more happier, he was released last Night around 11pm, and he even called me before he got home, i had already slept off, even thought it was a dream.. But Thank God his back..
According to him it was the Cry out from Nairaland that Facilitated his Release. So I needed to update Ya'll.

Remember he was arrested for posting about 2 soldiers fighting on the 5th of June..

Thanks Lalasticlala, Thanks Ya'll, His already on his way travelling out..

Thanks God for him.

Did he head to his house or came to sleep in your house overnight?
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sappro22:
Hold-up Hold-up Hold-up!!!

How did they even track him in the first place.. Someone explain..?

U don't need tracker to catch omo ibo, just comment on his website that u want to meet him and fund him,.. Lol
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by TrillionBrains(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
E go post again!! ��� [url=trillio clues.com] Trillionclues [/url]
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by TrillionBrains(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
E go post fake news again. ���� [URL=trillionclues.com] Trillionclues [/url]
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Hppro: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Hppro: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
TrillionBrains:
E go post fake news again. ���� [URL=trillionclues.com] Trillionclues [/url]

Your papa na Fake news.... Idiot
Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Hppro: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

U don't need tracker to catch omo ibo, just comment on his website that u want to meet him and fund him,.. Lol

Fool at forty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
up next, Ebiwali, joels, praize blog, amagite. they deserve to be locked up. stupid wannabe bloggers.

Linda ikeji, instablog and co also....

1 Like

Re: Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.