Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,569 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 - Sports (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (218606 Views)

Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by annylaw: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2018
wow
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by adidison(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Favor99:

You went after Moses a a couple of times. Was he our only player on the pitch that had some faults. Abeg go leave your tribalism some place else. He got an assist and your jumping on him. What about the other players? Where they perfect?

@Favor99 my man ... incase you missed my 1st post about Moses always walking on the field, here is the post ...

adidison:
Moses needs to play with that Chelsea hunger ... I hate the way he is so sluggish on the ball ... igbalo should have just Lay'd the ball for the man coming but he will shield and shield and shield ... if you leave him he will still be shielding the ball ... this Tor or Thor coach doesn't know Musa has been our highest scorer in World Cup ... plus he is playing at home

Check the last goal Argentina scored tell me if Moses wasn't walking and lost the Argentine players run.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by Favor99(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2018
adidison:

@Favor99 my man ... incase you missed my 1st post about Moses always walking on the field, here is the post ...

adidison:
Moses needs to play with that Chelsea hunger ... I hate the way he is so sluggish on the ball ... igbalo should have just Lay'd the ball for the man coming but he will shield and shield and shield ... if you leave him he will still be shielding the ball ... this Tor or Thor coach doesn't know Musa has been our highest scorer in World Cup ... plus he is playing at home

Check the last goal Argentina scored tell me if Moses wasn't walking and lost the Argentine players run.
He had 2 goal saving slide tackles in the penalty box(did you see that)plus he converted and scored the penalty as well(our only goal). Some of the other players had some faults like Iheanacho and Mikel but people like you gang up and start bashing Moses for no good reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by adidison(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Favor99:

He had 2 goal saving slide tackles in the penalty box(did you see that)plus he converted and scored the penalty as well(our only goal). Some of the other players had some faults like Iheanacho and Mikel but people like you gang up and start bashing Moses for no good reason

I'm not saying he played bad O! But he sometimes walks that's my point. Oofcourse he tracks back but sometimes he walks on the field and loses concentration ... mehn I am not blaming anybody O! Nigeria tried but our lack of concentration is really alarming ... same way we conceded a penalty against Iceland ... irrelevant tackle when the player was not a threat ... i won't waste my time to talk on Iheanacho or Ighalo, Naija midfield give to much space to creative players in the 1st half, I said it during the Croatia and Iceland match ... with a team like Argentina that have this kind of players 1 pass and 2 touches a goal ... but all this stuff you can learn to avoid but walking on the field is a bad habit just look at Messi, why won't Ronaldo be better than him now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by delonnigeria: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2018
What a win for the super eagles. www.delon.ng
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by DiggITnetwork: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Live reactions of Nigerians as their team lose against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWkpqE8e0_8
Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by suretipsadviser: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
the best betting tips app in the WORLD!!!! check out the performance for the last 3 days!!!! BIG PROFIT!!!

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by soniyasingh9877: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2018
hey, thanku for your wonderfull post.It helped me a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
favor99:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.