Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Legit Way To Earn From Online Tasks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Legit Way To Earn From Online Tasks (460 Views)

Discover The Legit Way To Make Atleast $2 Daily / A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! / Nairalanders, Learn How To Earn Cash In A Legit Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Legit Way To Earn From Online Tasks by Lagbaja01(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
- I know of a company that allows you to earn Bitcoin through the completion of small tasks or by answering questions posted to a list you are a member of (there are different lists available ranging from HTML, PHP, SOCIAL MEDIA, AIRDROPS, MARKETTING).

-You can join any of the groups based on your skills and expertise In order to be a member of a particular list there is an approval process. I have only been using the site for a little under a month now and only recently was approved for some lists, so all of my tasks thus far have been signing up for different Telegram groups that are related to some new cryptocurrency. I have made my first withdrawal therefore site is legit.

- Signing up is pretty easy once you have all the requirenments on ground before clicking the signup link....tasks are never time/data consuming

- You can set your task price between 1-5$ but it advisable to set lower value in order to have more task to work on

- You get paid in bitcoin equivalent of the your $ value and your earnings is withrawable directly to the bitcoin wallet address of your choice.

REQIUREMENTS for sign up and fast account verification.

1- you need educational email or business email or work email address (this is the most important requirement)

2- you need facebook account, linkedIn account , twitter account and your normal email address (yahoo or gmail)

if you have the above requirements, you can chat me up on whatsapp 08157343699 for the company's registration link.

Re: A Legit Way To Earn From Online Tasks by Lagbaja01(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
For those whose devices are not whatsapp enabled, you can drop your email address....i will send the link to you via email.

(1) (Reply)

Compete To Win $30,000 Free. / Make Atleast 100$ A Week (tested And Trusted With Confirmation From Youtube) / 80-90% Accurate FOREX SIGNAL. Free 1 Week Trial....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.