Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (52823 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Psoul(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
angry
That's why I don't make sex the piority of our relationship

I can't believe I can spend hours with bae in my room without any action I will be like haba Uche you have changed indeed if it was before bae will just enter my room I wouldn't even Tell her welcome I have started flinging pants and bra upandan

It is only a jobless Man that will have time to climb the house maid

Not a jobless man. It is an irresponsible and shameless man

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by olureignforever: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
failed

if you like Court him till enternity , a raging dick still remains a raging dick

GBAM
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by GoodFaith: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.
talking from your nose
Go pray
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by kush1000(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some house maid are devil in human skin they lure married man into having sex with them which they work in there house

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by revontuli(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
They should hire gay men as house help. Problem solved!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Omakraid(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.
No matter how lengthy the courtship is, if he isn't God fearing, he isn't God fearing

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by pelicanbeau(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Psoul:

Lol....You just spoke like inexperienced person.
My dear character is not always static.
You can learn new character and also drop or unlearn the ones you were known for.

So, bn with ur man to be for a a long time does not guarantee he will continue to behave this same way.
There is something u will do to him today and he will lose all the good characters you have known him for.
There are ppl he will meet tomorrow and he will become better and vise versa.

You "Mr experience man" enlighten me more please...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by IykeBazz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Heaven help the man that will try this with me undecided thing is, i wont have a maid in the first place

grin grin grin Finally you have changed your mind in the dying minute, God if faithful.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Psoul(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Heaven help the man that will try this with me undecided thing is, i wont have a maid in the first place

Just pray that it doesn't happen cos there is nothing you will do than cry your eyes and heart out and if worst comes to worst, u will pack and go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Popeonah(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
I just pray my wife doesn't mess up...me no get time
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Akinbahm(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Those that their husband was caught cheating with their house maid was'nt courted well b4 they end it into Marriage right... Better change ur mediocre mentality before it 3 late and hand over your Man to the Supreme Being name God to guide him rightly...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by OgSammy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
House maids re mermaids
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by TrumpDonald2: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Lol...and you think you can find that out through courtship? Swthrt, are you going to tempt him with a house help during courtship If yes, can we date? cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Oyebee91(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
When I thought some men will comment on how they've been having sex with maids. ...so disappointed! !!well I almost fell for my sis' maid one day like that

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Psoul(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
WalterEmmanuel:
There's no justifiable reason for a man to cheat on his wife or vice versa.

If you have issues with ur wife, then sought it out!!!

undecided undecided

No...I disagree with u on this. There is a reason a man can do that. If the man is irresponsible and very sinful

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Oreofepeters: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
you have a long way to go on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Oreofepeters: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
what about women that sleep with their gateman.
what is the cause

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by mandate12: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No young couple should live with a grown maid. In fact only hubby's female relative can come stay with us. I don't even have any sister to start with... Pheeeew

So far, this is the most reasonable comment. Was going to b verbally ruthless to those claiming 'I can't do such'..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Switruth: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
All the ladies here are fuming.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Fearcom(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmmm

I'm just laughing at some of the responses of many females here. If you know you can't forgive your husband in advance if he's tempted and he falls then just forget it. Forget about marriage.

If King David who God himself described as "a man after my own heart" could fall for temptation then what're you looking for? Superman

Many of you have secrets of your own; secrets you will NEVER disclose the gushy details for fear of being looked upon as prostitutes or left overs/scraps.

The undertone of Jealousy and Murder are in your responses
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Pharaoh94(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Don't just a house help. Why have a house help when you know your husband will fall prey.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by CAPSLOCKED: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

YEYE TALK.

COURT ME FOR 80 YEARS AND BRING CARDI B AS HOUSE HELP... I'LL STILL CHEAT WITH HER, EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING IN YOUR DREAMS. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by CosmicJames(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
If you default at number 1.
Then don't blame the man if it happens
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by geezynoni: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
books for sale 1 - Why Men Cheat 2 - How To Please a Woman.

check my signature
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YEYE TALK.

COURT ME FOR 80 YEARS AND BRING CARDI B AS HOUSE HELP... I'LL STILL CHEAT WITH HER, EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING IN YOUR DREAMS. grin
Naso,I am sure misscaps would take it in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by ImaIma1(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
hoseamatoh:
Number one is the only genuine reason

There is no genuine reason.

So of it is a mad woman that is available, he will sleep with her because his wife refused him sex?

The only reason a man or woman cheats is because they made up their minds and decided to do it. Not because they are denied sex, treated badly,etc.

Because there is always and option. It takes strength and character to do the right thing.

Only the weak ones give excuses

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by charlsecy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
This is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.
That may guarantee nothing.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by bluecircle470: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Jealousy grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by hatedisplace: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
just the make mouth upandan. U will not have a maid because u plan to remain poor and live in a one room apartment. Many like you will end up having more maid than neccessary. Small pikin dey still dey worry u.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
...a deadly sin. It takes discipline, God fearing and a man that loves his wife unconditionally not to do such a heinous crime. There's no excuse that will make one to comit this evil.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by ikevictor: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Pray for a peaceful home....And do your part as blissful marriage requires. No be by over Sabi o
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by donemitex1: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you like court him for donkey years, if you don't play your part well, he will cheat. Just take away all the easy prey from him especially house helps or cousin sister or even blood sister living under the same roof. It makes it easier.
pelicanbeau:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.