Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (52460 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some domestic staff actually seduce their bosses, it is not always the other way round all the time.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by ashawopikin(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.
it takes more than just courting to know someones character, time s running out, lets get married already grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by skales67(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
The kpekus of housemaids can be very sweet. Esp those ones from Cross River and Akwa-Ibom.

When she be like, "Oussshhhhhh...Aaaarrrrrssshhhh...Oga..mbok, stop pls" but she is grabbing your waist down to the centre of gravity. shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stupid, foolish, idiotic moronic and lame reasons .I see no reason why one shld cheat be it man or woman.RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Hardebaryor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
ophatlewis:
YOU MADE ME LAUGH
I was actually laughing reading that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Heaven help the man that will try this with me undecided thing is, i wont have a maid in the first place

"Heaven help..."

LMAO. I'm pitying the man already.

Couples should reduce the risk by sharing housechore roles among themselves, no matter how busy they are, it they were not prepared for teamwork they have no business getting married.

bringing in househelp is a threat even if the man is disciplined

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by DIYhackers: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oro radarada
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by emperorzz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmnn...the adventure!! The sweet dejavu of the quickies of ages past- when we were forming village champions. The first time the smell of juicy sex hit our virgin senses...the blinding hunger, reenacted by the sight of one sweaty young and strong House help. Hmnnn..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by DIYhackers: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
San2ski:

Are you courting your man with a househelp?
perfect question

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by opribo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dont tempt a man with a young fresh girl and call her housemaid.
The nerves have no control please.

A day must surely come when he will notice something he had never observed before then the urge will begin. It will never stop until he discovers what he is looking for.

This has got nothing to do with character, religion or age, anybody can fall for it. The only thing a wife can do is to ensure she is readily available to her husband and if need be bring in an old woman as a househelp.

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by sleekymag(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.

You court your man-to-be for a long time, and discover he is no good. You leave him and court another for a long time, and discover he has some of these issues, and then you leave to court yet another man for a long time...and the cycle continues....Do you think it's by the length of courtship that you will know all the vices of someone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Ukalsman(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

How can courting tells if a man can cheat? Will you have a maid during courting?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by popweezy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
DAT NUMBER 7, E BE LYK SAY NA ME THE OP THEY REFER TO...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by oluking: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Heaven help the man that will try this with me undecided thing is, i wont have a maid in the first place

Potential Husband killer spotted grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
You can never know a man until you get married...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by EkoErrands: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

To know his character?... grin

I want to ask you...if you force a monk inside a woman's VJ and force his waist up and down then up again then leave him what do u think the waist will do next?

It will come down again aunty grin
Talkless of your long time husband behind a squatting nkechi cool

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by darlenese(f): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
7 stupid reasons why he-goat -husband's sleeps with their househelps .

msheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Cocolatti(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
"knowing his character " will not help. Most men that sleep with househelps are victims of circumstances. So instead be be careful not to create the situation or atmosphere that will lead him to temptation

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by criuze(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Numbers 6 spoils everything
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Story story, if u like court me for 20 years, I will still shock you.. I can wait, unless I decide to repent kpere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
We are not born cheats & I see no reason to sleep with my house maid, it's dishonrable & beneath my station

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
House helper issa human too and deserves some small chops as well. grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by frankblinkz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
angry
That's why I don't make sex the piority of our relationship

I can't believe I can spend hours with bae in my room without any action I will be like haba Uche you have changed indeed if it was before bae will just enter my room I wouldn't even Tell her welcome I have started flinging pants and bra upandan

It is only a jobless Man that will have time to climb the house maid
Oga leave plenty talkie and jst pray ur wife dnt bring in housemaid(young swt babe)wey go dey wear careless cloth in the nane of i dnt hv money to buy dress,guy make I hear say conji no be bastard,guy forget that thing u must Straff!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by frankblinkz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jiang:
We are not born cheats & I see no reason to sleep with my house maid, it's dishonrable & beneath my station
Grammar Broz....All men are cheats,we know ourselves

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by zinaunreal(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
No matter the man or how many decades courtship, if eh go be eh go be

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by vena92: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
STORY !!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Men are polygamous by nature and would always crave tasting another soup no matter how wonderfully tasty the soup they have is.

If a young house girl is placed in a home, no matter how much more beautiful and sexually satisfying the wife is, and no matter how morally upright the man is (be he a Bishop or Imam), as long as the man isn't impotent, if you place a young ripe lady who isn't his relative close to him at all times, the temptation to TOUCH will certainly come. And it only takes little things to tip the scale for such a man to fall into temptation.

We hear a lot of men (and even women) brag about how they can never stoop so low; but then, one day it happens like a surprise, and the devil takes the blame. In the words of GEJ, the only assured way to keep the goat from eating the yams is to keep the yams away from the goat. Joseph in the bible wasn't crazy when he ran away from Potiphah's wife, if he had spent extra 5 minutes in that room, he would had kpanshed her irrespective of his moral standing.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by khalhokage(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
OP here's the meaning of 'homely':-
home·ly
\ˈhōm-lē\
adjective
: not pretty or handsome : plain or unattractive:  plain and simple in an appealing or pleasant way

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Donsilva64(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
angryfor stupid pple xha how can you sleep with ya housemaid sef there is God oo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Psoul(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Lol....You just spoke like inexperienced person.
My dear character is not always static.
You can learn new character and also drop or unlearn the ones you were known for.

So, bn with ur man to be for a a long time does not guarantee he will continue to behave this same way.
There is something u will do to him today and he will lose all the good characters you have known him for.
There are ppl he will meet tomorrow and he will become better and vise versa.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by akinszz: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uhm, men just love kitty kats. That's the only reason I know.
yes! the same way women love John Thomas grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! / Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.