Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Location Of The Old Jerusalem! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Location Of The Old Jerusalem! (1562 Views)

3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. / Please The Naira Land Friends,i Need The Location Of God Divine Answers Ministry / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jerusalem was the capital of the Kingdom of Judah. The old city according to the biblical account was called ‘Jebus’, ‘Salem’ and eventually ‘Jebusalem’.

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Map of British-Jebu war (take note of area called Popo)

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Map showing the Kingdom of Judah in the slave coast

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Map showing Judah, Popo and the river Euphrates in present day SW Nigeria

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Map showing Popo, Judah and the river Euphrates in present day SW Nigeria

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Another map...
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by adextetoo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
After the nonsense DNA claim of being JEWS which was regarded invalid now is map of Africa Jebu-Salem or Jaja of Opobo or Wetin?

1 Like

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
The fact of the matter is most Nigerians don’t know their history or where they come from. Nigeria is a colonial structure created by oyinbo. Before oyinbo ever arrived what kingdoms existed on that land? Most Nigerians can’t answer that.

Everyone should research their own history. I am Ijebu. Ijebu are the biblical Jebus and not Yoruba people. It’s that simple!
adextetoo:
After the nonsense DNA claim of being JEWS which was regarded invalid now is map of Africa Jebu-Salem or Jaja of Opobo or Wetin?

1 Like

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
GodSon34:
Map showing the Kingdom of Judah in the slave coast

Desert of Seth right there shocked
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
The truth is the so-called cursed sons of Canaan are in fact the lost 12 tribes of Israel. The real Hebrew Israelites were infact canaanites. The Jebusites built and inhabited Jebusalem. This is were Melchizedek, King of Righteousness and King of Peace ruled from. And their God was the Most High. Hence, the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel all worshiped the ‘Most High’. The ‘Son of Man’ will come through this ancient Jebusite order i.e. the order of Melchizedek.
GodSon34:
The fact of the matter is most Nigerians don’t know their history or where they come from. Nigeria is a colonial structure created by oyinbo. Before oyinbo ever arrived what kingdoms existed on that land? Most Nigerians can’t answer that.

Everyone should research their own history. I am Ijebu. Ijebu are the biblical Jebus and not Yoruba people. It’s that simple!
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by Anas09: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
adextetoo:
The tin taya me no be small. Jesus is coming back very soon, but people wld rather focus on issues that will never accord them relevance before Christ.
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by Anas09: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
GodSon34:

Research their History that they are the original Jews, and then?
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by Anas09: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
GodSon34:
The truth is the so-called cursed sons of Canaan are in fact the lost 12 tribes of Israel. The real Hebrew Israelites were infact canaanites. The Jebusites built and inhabited Jebusalem. This is were Melchizedek, King of Righteousness and King of Peace ruled from. And their God was the Most High. Hence, the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel all worshiped the ‘Most High’. The ‘Son of Man’ will come through this ancient Jebusite order i.e. the order of Melchizedek.
Any source for these? I mean where this your info can be verified.
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joshua 15:8; 1 Chronicles 11:4; Numbers 13:29; Judges 1:21. I’ll post some extracts from some books shortly...
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by EricBloodAxe: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anas09:

The tin taya me no be small. Jesus is coming back very soon, but people wld rather focus on issues that will never accord them relevance before Christ.

The disciples and apostles of Jesus waited and died and he didn't come back. Your forefathers also expected, prayed and waited and also died and yet still Jesus did not return. You're here wishing and waiting not learning from your ancestors mistakes. Well keep waiting grin
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by Anas09: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

The disciples and apostles of Jesus waited and died and he didn't come back. Your forefathers also expected, prayed and waited and also died and yet still Jesus did not return. You're here wishing and waiting not learning from your ancestors mistakes. Well keep waiting grin
For your mind now you don make plenty sense no be so? But you don forget say that same Jesus been be a promise Adam first, Adam die him no see am. Abraham come, God promise the same Seed, him too die, Moses come, David come, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zachariah, all of them hear say dem go born Jesus, dem see am? No.

But, when the time reach, dem born Jesus? YES.

Now, dem say him go come back. Since the time of the Apostles to today we dey talk am, Him go come? Yes. When?

As God no tell us wen dem go born Jesus, na so Him no tell us when him go come. Dey laf, your lafta go turn to tears. Your teeth go turn to sane in your mouth when the trumpet sound.

One thing be say, even if you die, you must resurrect. NO ESCAPE.

1 Like

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by EricBloodAxe: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anas09:

For your mind now you don make plenty sense no be so? But you don forget say that same Jesus been be a promise Adam first, Adam die him no see am. Abraham come, God promise the same Seed, him too die, Moses come, David come, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zachariah, all of them hear say dem go born Jesus, dem see am? No.

But, when the time reach, dem born Jesus? YES.

Now, dem say him go come back. Since the time of the Apostles to today we dey talk am, Him go come? Yes. When?

As God no tell us wen dem go born Jesus, na so Him no tell us when him go come. Dey laf, your lafta go turn to tears. Your teeth go turn to sane in your mouth when the trumpet sound.

One thing be say, even if you die, you must resurrect. NO ESCAPE.

Lol. I love ur sense of humour no doubt. But to be honest with u, ur Jesus died a long time ago. And like every human that dies, they don't come back. Even the jews who killed him know this grin
Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Extracts from ancient books...
Anas09:

Any source for these? I mean where this your info can be verified.

Re: Location Of The Old Jerusalem! by GodSon34(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
The nations of the world have conspired to hide the true Israel, the time of the gentiles is up!!!

Psalm 83:4

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? / Coronavirus: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reverses Statement On 5G / Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.