Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2562 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.
The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is a case of reincarnation and transmigration of the soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Jay5mie: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
So no heaven and hell?
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Thugaa: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.
The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.
Interesting. Pls provide the link to the writeup

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by olajizz01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
This world is full of mystery day in day out,but only the special and wise being could understand.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:

This is actually the storyline of a 2018 movie titled "Beyond The Night". It happened to be the movie I saw over the weekend. I doubt the OP's authenticity.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
DissTroy:

This is actually the storyline of a 2018 movie titled "Beyond The Night". It happened to be the movie I saw over the weekend. I doubt the OP's authenticity.
you don't have to doubt my authenticity here is the link

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/asia/story/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-killer-location-of-body-193650-2014-05-20

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by DissTroy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you don't have to doubt my authenticity here is the link

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/asia/story/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-killer-location-of-body-193650-2014-05-20

It happened in 2014? Then that's more credible as it'd likely mean the movie drew its storyline from the story. You made it seem like a trending news when it is in fact more than 5 years old.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
DissTroy:

It happened in 2014? Then that's more credible as it'd likely mean the movie drew it's storyline from the story. You made it seem like a trending news when it is in fact more than 5 years old.
I didn't made it sound like trending news, there was no place in my post where I wrote breaking news, secondly I didn't say the accident took place in 2019 when it actually accured in 2014, I made this post for those who may have their doubt about reincarnation and those who still see at as mysterious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by DissTroy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I didn't made it sound like trending news, there was no place in my post where I wrote breaking news, secondly I didn't say the accident took place in 2019 when it actually accured in 2014, I made this post for those who may have their doubt about reincarnation and those who still see at as mysterious.

Reincarnation as a phenomen is actually still mysterious 'cause nobody can tell why, when and how it happens. If it does happen. Nobody understands if every dead reincarnates or if some do. Or even none do. Until we make sense of it and draw an explainable pattern, it is what it is - a mystery at best or a hoax at worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
DissTroy:

Reincarnation as a phenomen is actually still mysterious 'cause nobody can tell why, when and how it happens. If it does happen. Nobody understands if every dead reincarnates or if some do. Or even none do. Until we make sense of it and draw an explainable pattern, it is what it is - a mystery at best or a hoax at worst.
nice one

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
There is no reincarnation. It is demonic manipulation. The boy is possessed. It is a demon that new what happened talking through him. It is a familiar spirit.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Very true.
TruthinAction:
There is no reincarnation. It is demonic manipulation. The boy is possessed. It is a demon that new what happened talking through him. It is a familiar spirit.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
TruthinAction:
I don't think the guy is possess, whatever oppose our religious ideology we term it demonic? am very sure they are things in this world that are hidden from mankind which God programmed to be but because of we don't understand how it happened it turned to be demonic mind you, God is mysterious and everything about His creations are mysterious ! note they are demons outside there but not all are demonic. even human being are mysterious in nature that's why we are so complicated in taming .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2019
TruthinAction:
did the demon also placed the birthmark on his forehead?

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
did the diamond also placed the birthmark on his forehead?

Yes, it happens. It is part of the demonic manipulation. Cast the demon out of that boy, he won't remember anything about past life. The Bible says, it is appointed unto man once to die and after that, the judgment.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
jcross19:
I don't think the guy is possess, whatever oppose our religious ideology we term it demonic? am very sure they are things in this world that are hidden from mankind which God programmed to be but because of we don't understand how it happened it turned to be demonic mind you, God is mysterious and everything about His creations are mysterious ! note they are demons outside there but not all are demonic. even human being are mysterious in nature that's why we are so complicated in taming .

I have heard similar stories before but God's word is truth. Demonic manipulation comes in different forms to discredit God's word and make people not to believe in the after life. If humans can change to animals before the eyes of people, anything is possible.

Demons possess people and talk through them using their voice as though they are the one talking. In some other cases, they appear in human form for a while and they disappear.

Some people you see on the streets are not humans. They are demons in human flesh. Even those who proposed the doctrine of reincarnation excludes the possibility of remembering their past lives.

How I wish I could monitor the story of this boy. You will see where it will end.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by DateMynd44(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
stop believing all these nonsense my brother.

Reincarnation is a hoax and a fallacy.
It doesn't exists
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
TruthinAction:

I have heard similar stories before but God's word is truth. Demonic manipulation comes in different forms to discredit God's word and make people not to believe in the after life. If humans can change to animals before the eyes of people, anything is possible.

Demons possess people and talk through them using their voice as though they are the one talking. In some other cases, they appear in human form for a while and they disappear.

Some people you see on the streets are not humans. They are demons in human flesh. Even those who proposed the doctrine of reincarnation excludes the possibility of remembering their past lives.

How I wish I could monitor the story of this boy. You will see where it will end.
am not disputing the fact that there are many demons in human flesh, I had encountered with a young lady that knew her past life but she came from marine kingdom but still there are many mysterious things around that we could not fathom which are permitted by God but because we did not understand things of the spirits it became blasphemous to us but there are not.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
jcross19:
am not disputing the fact that there are many demons in human flesh, I had encountered with a young lady that knew her past life but she came from marine kingdom but still there are many mysterious things around that we could not fathom which are permitted by God but because we did not understand things of the spirits it became blasphemous to us but there are not.

It's true. Just like it's difficult to explain why a person should turn to snake. But God's word is still our reference point in all life related matters. If people are tempted to believe in reincarnation because of a few isolated stories, it could cost them thier salvation. They may not believe in the gospel any more and that is a dangerous position to take. Most that have experienced death and came back affirms the reality of heaven and hell. So we can't use just a few cases to nullify the thousands of witnesses that confirms what the Bible teaches. The Bible warns about lying vanities. And these are part of the deception of the last days to turn people away from the truth.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
TruthinAction:

It's true. Just like it's difficult to explain why a person should turn to snake. But God's word is still our reference point in all life related matters. If people are tempted to believe in reincarnation because of a few isolated stories, it could cost them thier salvation. They may not believe in the gospel any more and that is a dangerous position to take. Most that have experienced death and came back affirms the reality of heaven and hell. So we can't use just a few cases to nullify the thousands of witnesses that confirms what the Bible teaches. The Bible warns about lying vanities. And these are part of the deception of the last days to turn people away from the truth.
do you know there are many mysteries that church did not revealed to us but with the help of holy spirit many things will be brought to light ! do you know there is spiritual content in our DNA!
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
do you know there are many mysteries that church did not revealed to us but with the help of holy spirit many things will be brought to light ! do you know there is spiritual content in our DNA!

Whatever the Holy Spirit reveals must be consistent with God's word. The Holy Spirit and the Word agrees.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

Whatever the Holy Spirit reveals must be consistent with God's word. The Holy Spirit and the Word agrees.
did bible tell you anything about eating dream, fornicating in the dream and the implications behind it? now I asked you did bible tell you about the planets in the universe? how to calculate time,days, week, month and years? did bible tell you how the babies were formed in the womb? did bible tell you there is connection about spiritual life and physical life, now listen all those discoveries that better the life of mankind are been revealed by God through the wisdom of men. no man can do anything without the permission of creator.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
did bible tell you anything about eating dream, fornicating in the dream and the implications behind it? now I asked you did bible tell you about the planets in the universe? how to calculate time,days, week, month and years? did bible tell you how the babies were formed in the womb? did bible tell you there is connection about spiritual life and physical life, now listen all those discoveries that better the life of mankind are been revealed by God through the wisdom of men. no man can do anything without the permission of creator.

The discoveries of man does not contradict the Bible, rather it strengthens it. It is God who gave man the wisdom. He told Adam at creation - subdue the earth and that is exactly what man is doing.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by Image123(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
If the story is true, the boy is possessed by the same evil spirit that possessed the dead man. It's all Satan's deception. Sometimes, people going through "deliverance" talk about how they are 300 years old, 1000 years old etc. It's same same. Devil should tell us another lie, we know the Truth.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

The discoveries of man does not contradict the Bible, rather it strengthens it. It is God who gave man the wisdom. He told Adam at creation - subdue the earth and that is exactly what man is doing.
There is nothing contradicting the word of God . That's what am saying man should conquer the earth many discoveries are coming both physically and spiritually.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by TruthinAction: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
There is nothing contradicting the word of God . That's what am saying man should conquer the earth many discoveries are coming both physically and spiritually.

But it will be cut short with the coming of Christ. So, we should be more conscious of our eternal security in the midst of technological development.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by jcross19: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

But it will be cut short with the coming of Christ. So, we should be more conscious of our eternal security in the midst of technological development.
God knows the best for mankind!!!!.
Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
stop believing all these nonsense my brother.

Reincarnation is a hoax and a fallacy.
It doesn't exists
how do you explain ogbanjes and Abikus, they reincarnate and die again don't they?

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. by NPComplete: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
how do you explain ogbanjes and Abikus, they reincarnate and die again don't they?

Ridiculous. Ogbanjes and Abikus are nonsense. They don't reincarnate or anything. There is no proof for such nonsense.

That said, anyone arguing against the OP and using the Bible and Christian religion as his backing should be mocked and laughed off this thread. Imagine people that can't prove their religion works using their religion as argument against a claim that is more easily verifiable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian Bishop Accuses TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome Of Practising Occultism / Jephthah's Daughter / Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.