Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (127877 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by popweezy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
We shall all meet you sooner
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Probably found out he wasn't the child's father.

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Sirpaul(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pray Pray Pray!.... Marriages these days .... hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm sure he killed the woman because of infidelity and I'm sure he was not the one that burned that baby he shot

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by weyreypey: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:
angry

Behind so many smiles and make up are people going through various levels of pain and depression.

Only God knows what would have caused this

I'm weak sad

See fine baby embarassed
Tell them
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by bigpicture001: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
in as much as I condemned d killings,women should learn to control thier mouth,cuz not everyone is self controlling...

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Bullhari007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stop giving them visa, AFONJAS ARE LIKE CANCER their criminal lifestyle has spoiled our imagine globally

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by babeosisi: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
see beautiful couple
what a tragedy
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by krisso1: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by babeosisi: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
He looks like a man of God sef
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Wahala everywhere embarassed
make the angels do quick find that trumpet wey dem dey look for for heaven make dem blow am quick jare.

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by udemzyudex(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Might be infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by AreaFada2: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Families & marriages are under evil attack. In many forms: too little rights for men & parents in the West, disobedience of traditional & religious roles for genders in the name of progress, etc.

Couples need to be aware. Not all that glitters is good.

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by babeosisi: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Money is obviously not the issue

10401 S Church St is a parcel of land located in Chicago, IL and has a legal description provided by the local assessor of COOK-25171070010000. The Arivify.com account number for this parcel is COOK-25171070010000.

This parcel is owned by Olasunkanmi Esho and can be described as a One Story Residence, Any Age, 1,000 To 1,800 .

The estimated market value of this property is $239460 and the the building value is an estimated $19364.

For more information regarding 10401 S Church St including construction details, assessments, previous owners, and sales data please look below

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/bRyc1PiWM.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Must you display your ignorance at all times? You keep jumping from thread to thread screaming out your stupidity.

Dont mind him, he is another pig like cowbuhari = greenback

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by opsyswagger(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Noting for na na Nigeria we dey.. everything have gone underground.
DonPikko:
How far with that Denmark man
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by zinaunreal(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
So many cases of this similar nonsense. African women! You marry them and want to better their lives by taking them out of the country and they start acting like shiit. Challenging their husbands, calling the police on them, insulting them.. why wont this happen. It will continue to happen until women from Africa learn that respect is not just played at home but away

3 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sometimes it is better to remain unmarried because the stress of dealing with marital issues could be daunting, some women of African descent are pain in the ass in the West, they have the cops and the law already to their advantage, as an African man thread cautiously with all these daughters of Eve or else you are doomed, it could be domestic violence gone wrong, infidelity, or an African woman who wants to dominate the husband or vice versa but whatever the case, I rather walk away.

I have been with a Cameroonian lady from Bamenda during my studentship abroad, I know what l went through before I use my street sense and walked away from the useless toxic relationship, I am glad l did, it is better to be alive than live in a toxic relationship that might ultimately kill you or you kill your partner sad

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
2 headers make headlines -

one killed wife and daughter, but did not kill himself....

The other kills wife, daughter and shot himself....

On the 2 different continents.....

If the marriage is not WORKING again WALK out (aka divorce).....
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Maybe DNA palava

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Cowbuhari: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=JayJohnson post=68448595][/quote]

are you done talking? grin grin grin

my sophisticated fwend you can't even sight common moon grin

just be careful ehh so you don't commit suicide okay

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by gen2lpat(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Husband ran a DNA on their kids and it happened that he is not the father of the second child. He shot the wife, the daughter, and himself.

Just guessing.

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by babeosisi: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure he killed the woman because of infidelity and I'm sure he was not the one that burned that baby he shot

chai
see reasoning
burned baby kwa

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Vmaqween(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
This one is strong oooo, Who even allowed that man have a Gun
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by CSTR1003: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Probably one of those imported African wives who became nurses.

Their husbands import them to America to make his life easier only for the woman to become a thorn in his flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by CSTR1003: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
My cousin in Switzerland just finished building his house.

He is coming home in December to marry, impregnate his wife and leave her here in Nigeria in charge of his properties, while he goes back to Europe.

Importing wives to the west is no longer fashionable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
babeosisi:

chai
see reasoning
burned baby kwa
leaf me alone o
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by naturefellow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Adebowhales:
More like an event is going on at the other end of the world.
...abd folks are in desperate need of a free pass right? witty!
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bad News are happening around the world.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by PrincessB1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
lilfreezy:
When the headline is bad they remember they are Africans, but if they start manufacturing drones they are called Americans undecided
So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.