Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (127833 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Skmoda360(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Must you display your ignorance at all times? You keep jumping from thread to thread screaming out your stupidity.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The guy name na evil awakening...so stupid and foolish at the same time.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by koolaid87: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Homicide stirred by infidelity

Perhaps the deceased child is the fruit of her lipsrsealed

Enough. I need tramadol

Rip to the deceased
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by hkidola00(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
My cousin in Switzerland just finished building his house.

He is coming home in December to marry, impregnate his wife and leave her here in Nigeria in charge of his properties, while he goes back to Europe.

Importing wives to the west is no longer fashionable.
but I fit try ur cousin style too, but what if she starts fucckking dicckkksss here and dere in Nigeria, and she fuckkkk so tey her pusssyyy become basket, how u go handle that one, dat my thought
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by CSTR1003: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
hkidola00:
but I fit try ur cousin style too, but what if she starts fucckking dicckkksss here and dere in Nigeria, and she Bleep so they her pusssyyy become basket, how u go handle that one, dat my thought
na she sabi.

We are monitoring her.

If she tries it, he will come back one day, collect his child and throw her out of his house.

You obviously can't do that in Europe.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by CSTR1003: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
dasparrow:

I feel sorry for the foolish woman that will agree to that type of of shitty arrangement. Your cousin wants to marry yet live single. A marriage where husband and wife don't live together is not a marriage. That is a scam. This is why I have no iota of respect for Nigerian married people.
An igbo proverb says that since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Trexnemesis(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
alignacademy:

Verily

Makes you wonder how those smiles could have ended up in this...

Many of them go through hell over there, and they will be forming for us here. E no easy there o.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Trexnemesis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Naturally, the control of both the woman and the home is given to the man by God who instituted marriage. I think problem starts when the woman is legislated to play the role of the man and control him. Its not only black men that do this, whites are more in this. It's against the law of nature. Women are supposed to look up to their husbands for guidance and protection.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Trexnemesis(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Fornicator, why didn't Ojukwu (your Lord and Master) wait for the Federal Forces?

Why did he run to Cote d'Ivoire? Bastardš

Ojukwu picked race and ran from Obasanjo and his boys. Yeye flattrons
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
The globe is struggling
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by hkidola00(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

na she sabi.

We are monitoring her.

If she tries it, he will come back one day, collect his child and throw her out of his house.

You obviously can't do that in Europe.
yes good one, good one, date d spirit.... cos I'm a footballer, if it happens that I play abroad, I may only want to bring her along for vacation and all, not permanent stay, like dem yobo, okocha, Kanu.... I will always try to stay in touch with her, I don't like my woman fucckking around
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by hkidola00(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
delerx:
Either ways is still suicidal. If u took her abroad she becomes a pain in the ass. Leave her home, she starts fucking one slowpoke who would later arrange ur death. O boy this life hard. Even prayers can not make a woman think straight. My advice to guys, just enjoy ur life but try to play safe
thank yoouuuuuuuuuuuu...... this same thing I dey tell my pal on Dis thread here that says his cousin in Switzerland will come and impregnate her here, den he leaves again leaving her wife in Naija..... my probs is she starts fucckking around... mean I'm not sure I won't do wot did man did

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by hkidola00(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
dasparrow:

I feel sorry for the foolish woman that will agree to that type of of shitty arrangement. Your cousin wants to marry yet live single. A marriage where husband and wife don't live together is not a marriage. That is a scam. This is why I have no iota of respect for Nigerian married people.
what if the man is a footballer playing abroad,you get transferred many times, u don't bring wife along all time, sowot do u say about this
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by delerx(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Its like punishing the woman now. Every woman need dicks. Nobody should try that.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by salford: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Looks like a crime of passion.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:
RIP to the dead.

If you want to die, kill yourself ONLY and don't decide for others.

This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.

The West, U.S. especially favours women. Your wife can cheat on you on your matrimonial bed in a house you bought and still collect 50% of your property in a divorce.

If you wanna form Big Boss, better sit your black ass in Africa.

"" This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.""

Don't be silly.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by KingSango(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian pharmacist resident in the United States of America has reportedly shot his wife and daughter dead before committing suicide in their home in Chicago.

The dead bodies of three family members were found in a home in west suburban Chicago, sparking serious stir in the area.

It has now been revealed that they are Nigerians and it was a murder-suicide carried out by the father.

Olasunkanmi Esho, a 42-year-old Nigerian Pharmacist living in Chicago, shot his Cameroonian wife, Bourk Esho, 33, and their 7-year-old daughter, Olivia Esho, after which he shot and killed himself.

According to ABC7, The Darien Police Department says officers responding to a call about shots fired in a home in the 7500-block of Farmingdale Drive, found the bodies about 1 a.m. Sunday.

They are survived by their 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter.

The 8-year-old reportedly died in the arms of her 13-year-old brother. According to reports, the teenager heard gunshots outside and ran to call his mom to report the incident, not knowing their dad had shot their mom.

On getting there, he saw his sister bleeding and he carried her to seek for help but she died in his arms. He couldn't control his tears as responders arrived at the scene

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-pharmacist-kills-wife-daughter-commits-suicide-in-the-us/

Cult killing made to look like suicide.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by ultiabaz36(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Olasunkanmi Esho was actually afraid of the story of 3rd mainland and called his wife who he has been watching her move closely before eventually discovered that the 7year old daughter belong to another man else, so he decided to kill himself, wife and the daughter left behind the original children. What a strong man! Rest on Esho
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by MartinCorridon: 4:15am On Jun 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.""

Don't be silly.

You are the obvious silly one. Shut it if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by MrI2015(m): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Marriage these days, something brought this, not Satan alone, somebody was used by Satan to make it happen.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You are the obvious silly one. Shut it if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

with ur previous opinion, It's obvious that nothing meaningful can sound meaningful to ur kind grin. Ur another specie.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2018
MrI2015:
Marriage these days, something brought this, not Satan alone, somebody was used by Satan to make it happen.

Satan is a figment of ur imagination.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2018
He literally found out the girl ain't his⛳️
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by MartinCorridon: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

with ur previous opinion, It's obvious that nothing meaningful can sound meaningful to ur kind grin. Ur another specie.

Your foolishness was inherited from your father so your opinion doesnt count.

But you can continue to bark at my pleasure...permission granted grin
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Greenback: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
JayJohnson:

enjoy ur beans grin
enjoy ur ban grin

cowbuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Your foolishness was inherited from your father so your opinion doesnt count.
But you can continue to bark at my pleasure...permission granted grin

grin.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Cowbuhari: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Greenback:

enjoy ur beans grin
enjoy ur ban grin

cowbuhari

shocked shocked

You wicked fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by alexxo11(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Shortyy:
The rate at which people commit suicide these days is really alarming.

Things are hard. I know. I've been there, I'm still there. But I'll never be the one that got away.

God will surely make a way for all of us.
wisdom!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.