Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos (54941 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
My God! shocked shocked
Someone's mother. So sad.

I'll respect the deceased by not mentioning pocohantas here becau...

Hang on

Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Mac2016(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
gory...and so sad!
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by francisrealman(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmmm God na ur hand we de shocked
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
I just remember vector's
"everyday them dey hustle well oh, responsibility dey for head oh"
We are just citizens of a nation that has forgotten about us.
Rip hustler.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Mikky007: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Someone suffering to make an end means only to meet an untimely demise!
Poverty na bastard![/quote][quote author=DSS1335 post=68447834] angry

This is accident on the line of duty... Trying to survive and she met her death !!!
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very sad way of exiting this world. May God grant her eternal rest and forgive her, her sins atleast for the fact she died trying to make ends meet in legal suffering way. Politicians stealing our money deserve this mode of exit than this poor mother.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Olujoe1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stainlessq:
Too graphic! from selling corn, she turn to corn porridge. there's no hurry hurry in life, take am easy my people. person wey go make am, go make am. Rest in peace madam.
u deserve nothing than slap.... Living fool
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by sirusX(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Donsilva64:
O.M.G
This sad mehn
things are just hard
the tanker driver no get eyes? angryO.M.G
This sad mehn
things are just hard
the tanker driver no get eyes?

There are lots of blinds spots when driving....and the size of the tanker even makes it worse to see others smaller than it that are really close to it, hence the tragedy
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by adesharp2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
God have mercy on us
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by emelda86(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obara Jesus!!!

Truly we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

Rest in peace
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Ganjafama(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is Nigeria.........
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Sisqoman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh my God
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by geezynoni: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is indirectly buhari's fault.... she wouldn't have to hawk if he kept his promises.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalasticlala all these sad news don do for today now, give us some snake news(your favourite news)
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Phyde: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Angelanest:
Tragedy struck yesterday after a female trader was crushed to pieces by a moving fuel tanker. The unfortunate incident happened along the popular east west road within the Elele Ahoada axis in Bayelsa state.

According to a witness who witnessed the accident, the victim was selling corns and in their usual way of chasing after vehicles accidentally ran into the moving petroleum tanker and was crushed to death.

Her scattered corpse was later evacuated by emergency officials. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-crushed-to-pieces-while-trying-sell-corn-to-a-tanker-driver-graphic-photos.html
From the pictures, i don't think she ran into the moving tanker on that lane. Or is the tanker trying to park when she ran into it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by clive2u(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stainlessq:
Too graphic! from selling corn, she turn to corn porridge. there's no hurry hurry in life, take am easy my people. person wey go make am, go make am. Rest in peace madam.
you would have made some sense if you didnt try to be funny
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Slimsly100(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh Jesus!!! Eternal rest grant her oh Lord and let your face shine on her. What a tragic end, after all her suffering on earth.
Hmmm!!

cry cry cry
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by chuks34(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
so gross
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Jsucre(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
RIP the struggler, May God take her soul
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Phut(f): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Phyde:

From the pictures, i don't think she ran into the moving tanker on that lane. Or is the tanker trying to park when she ran into it?

You are correct. The woman did not run into anything. The truck is basically on the culvert/sidewalk. The driver was negligent.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Maket: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
reantv:
Rip to the dead..

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes
COLLEC SLAP
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Rozaytee: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stainlessq:
sensless human being..if u dont know wat to say better shut up...if u know wat some people pass tru just to eat daily bread u will just shut up
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Osumbo01: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yet some group of ingrates would come and tell you "Nigerians are lazy".
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Dandy52: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
*May her soul Rest in Peace.* I noticed that these tipper and tanker drivers don't have conscience. One miserable tipper driver once struck someone along Oko-Amaokpara road in Anambra state, and continued his over-speeding. The passer-by stood up and dust himself. When the frustrated drunkard was driving back: as if it was a failed mission, he spat his stinking saliva on the same person whom he failed to kill and drove on. Na God go judge am!
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
cry

uwa bu pawpaw mehn

RIP
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Chochovini: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
pol23:
Jesus! Someone suffering day in day out...only to die in a very miserable way. This kinda things make me want to question God. Then I realized He's the God that do whatever he pleases. But....mehn...this ain't fair.
pol23:
Jesus! Someone suffering day in day out...only to die in a very miserable way. This kinda things make me want to question God. Then I realized He's the God that do whatever he pleases. But....mehn...this ain't fair.
pol23:
. At all at all my brother. You can say that again, this ain‘t fair.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
After this avoidable Accident you will still see people running After another petrol tanker in the next hour. trying to sell more corn

Rubbish!
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Chochovini: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
pol23:
pol23:
pol23:
. At all at all my brother. You can say that again, this ain‘t fair.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Emitexdbaron: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
With the power that is given to me by God Almighty, I curse whoever was the driver of that tanger, except he did not see the woman. But if it is due to their arrogant's behaviour, he will continue to suffer and his spirit will not be at rest the very moment the poor woman who was struggling for her survival sist the breath of life.
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chai!! This is too horrific......hian!!!
Re: Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
DSS1335:
angry
Someone suffering to make an end means only to meet an untimely demise! Poverty na bastard!
May this not be my portion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.