Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) (55577 Views)

Daniel Akpeyi And Wife, Emmanuella Welcome Son (Photos) / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
That baby picture will soon turn into meme on NL
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Humchi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
bubu2019:
anoda Yoruba Muslim who is very jealous of ipob achievement.you know without igbos that team can not stand,so go and hug nearest transformer

the funniest part is that i am igbo...
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Emmanuel Eboue

I don talk my own
if u know, u know grin
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Humchi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
udemzyudex:

Person go just wake up begin post rubbish then tag am him opinion, no worry you go talk rubbish for where Sars dey one day then talk say na your opinion make u see wetin them go do you.

i keep wondering why it could be bothering you asshole..

My opinion not urs..

Okay, if you don't like it.. Create urs and stick to it..
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Sommydisaster(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Go remove am na
I do gat those stuffs like you mentioned in your signature
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sommydisaster:
I do gat those stuffs like you mentioned in your signature
okay check your mail
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by THEBOANERGES(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
U guys are missing d whole point.. not dat he is 23 yrs old ; but dat he's been playing professional football for 23 yrs ...lol cool
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Benosky011(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
So, does it mean our pretty girls here don't deserve you that you married oyingbo woman.
Go and ask Eboue how he's doing right now.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
so make we fry beans abi?
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by chris31(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Humchi:
This guy shouldn't be in the world cup list..

He should be playing for one ozokwonor secondary school in the east...

Though he struggle in our recent friendlies doesn't mean that Joel is a bad footballer
He was in terrific form for Torino in Italy in this concluded league season
Joel is an energetic & technical midfielder
He can even dictate the tempo of a game
Sometimes good players do fail to replicate their club form for their country its left for the coach to find the best formation or balance for him in the team
Also been together in the camp can help him coz he will then have friends withinin the team thereby boosting his confidence
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Humchi:

my opinion is none of YOUR business..

If you don't want your opinion to be anyone's biz you keep it to yourself dont bring it to nairaland ok! Smallie.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by danjalingo: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
dudeperfect01:
this guy can neva be 23 grin

Since na you be him papa, tell us his age.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Humchi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Laple0541:

If you don't want your opinion to be anyone's biz you keep it to yourself dont bring it to nairaland ok! Smallie.

did i tag your moniker to it??
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by oloyede90(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
He was 23 in 2010. he is still 23 in 2018? I fear Naija players. Dis guy senior Mikel fa
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Humchi:
This guy shouldn't be in the world cup list..

He should be playing for one ozokwonor secondary school in the east...

Bad belle nor good oo. Rejoice with those rejoicing and mourn with those mourning. #NoBeefing
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by EClassicgold(m): 3:29am On Jun 14, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Where are they?
so u no know ur family house again?

Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by THEBOANERGES(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Bad belle nor good oo. Rejoice with those rejoicing and mourn with those mourning. #NoBeefing
R u saying if buhari wins in 2019 ;we should celebrate with him undecided
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Iamgodwin5(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Who God bless no man can cause.its ur time!haters keep off grin
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Show some respect, not everyone you tell that shiit you wrote up there
mannatech:

Shut up.
Na only eboue marry white woman before
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by kumai00(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]IF BROS ONAZI WEY DON GET POT BELLY NA 25 WETIN WE NO GO SEE AGAIN.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by mannatech: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2018
allanphash7:
Show some respect, not everyone you tell that shiit you wrote up there
Can you stand face to face with Joel obi and utter that silly statement you wrote in your post.

Other African footballers are married to white women and just because eboue's own turned out bad doesn't mean people should not marry who they love regardless of race, tribe, or nationality
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Check Our Signature Below and reach out to us. Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018

JIXNATION

YOU BELIEVE SAY ME AND THIS JONZIN BOY BEEN BALL FOR LG PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR KD BACK IN THE EARLY 2000'S.

AFTER SUNDAY MORNING TRAINING BOY BEEN DE LOOK FOR WHO GO PASS AM 5 CARD FOR PURE WATER.

NOW SEE WHERE HIM DEY. grin
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JIXNTION

YOU BELIEVE SAY ME AND THIS JONZIN BOY BEEN BALL FOR LG PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR KD BACK IN THE EARLY 2000'S.

AFTER SUNDAY MORNING TRAINING BOY BEEN DE LOOK FOR WHO GO PASS AM 5 CARD FOR PURE WATER.

NOW SEE WHERE HIM DEY. grin

cheesycheesy

You see life so?

Na im make Dem dey say no underrate anybody oo.
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
JixNation:

cheesycheesy

You see life so?

Na im make Dem dey say no underrate anybody oo.

I TELL YOU. ME WITH AM BEEN DE PLAY "FAMILY COM" GAME BACK THEN FOR ONE OF HIM UNCLE SIDE. NA MAN WEY MEN SABI WELL.
NOBODY BELIEVE SAY OGA GO PASS LIKE THAT CUS HE WASN'T EVEN THE BEST ON THE PITCH.

I ENTER THAT ZONE LAST SUNDAY AND MOST OF THOSE PLAYERS STILL DEY. I JUST DE LOOK THEM WITH PITY. NO GROWTH, NO DEVELOPMENT, NOTHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I TELL YOU. ME WITH AM BEEN DE PLAY "FAMILY COM" GAME BACK THEN FOR ONE OF HIM UNCLE SIDE. NA MAN WEY MEN SABI WELL.
NOBODY BELIEVE SAY OGA GO PASS LIKE THAT CUS HE WASN'T EVEN THE BEST ON THE PITCH.

I ENTER THAT ZONE LAST SUNDAY AND MOST OF THOSE PLAYERS STILL DEY. I JUST DE LOOK THEM WITH PITY. NO GROWTH, NO DEVELOPMENT, NOTHING.

cheesy

People destiny dey different na!

imagine person dey gather A parrrale for every semester, come dey underrate him coursemate wey dey get C/O like water, at the end of the day na that him mate wey gather plenty C/O come be the happening man for the street.

Life hard pass prick aswear.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
THEBOANERGES:

R u saying if buhari wins in 2019 ;we should celebrate with him undecided

Was Buhari and 2019 part of the storyline?
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Agebrown:

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt and backed with adequate records.

Contact us for your business and research needs
No contact info
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by THEBOANERGES(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Was Buhari and 2019 part of the storyline?
Well I see a similarity btw zha two scenarios... Nigerians r dissatisfied wit deir performances...
Anyways my point is dis; u dnt necessarily have to celebrate with every bazy ..bless up Sir..
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Now i know how you were raised
mannatech:

Can you stand face to face with Joel obi and utter that silly statement you wrote in your post.

Other African footballers are married to white women and just because eboue's own turned out bad doesn't mean people should not marry who they love regardless of race, tribe, or nationality
Re: Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) by Sommydisaster(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
okay check your mail
aii sir�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.