Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third (29965 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
dajoaneke:
Why is he not feeding his shild with Koko gari?

Arindin leleyi oooo. Shey bi poverty shey strike awon tobi eh niyen, ti won fun eh ni garri ni age yen. Iya kan de lo bi eleyi
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by killuminati(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
ifymadu:
One love. What do you do?
I'm a Fashion Designer. Thou i have worked in many other fields..

You have any job for me?
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by tunary(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
TimT:
This Kain big pikin Dem dey feed with bottle... na wa ooo
Na this kind one them dey call ajebutter
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Mutemenot(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
"grin Banji Watches His Son As He Feeds"
shocked

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by ifymadu: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
I'm a Fashion Designer. Thou i have worked in many other fields..

You have any job for me?
Just want to know so I can hook you up when and where I can.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by eyinjuege: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
dajoaneke:
Why is he not feeding his shild with Koko gari?
He's too young for gari.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by killuminati(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
ifymadu:
Just want to know so I can hook you up when and where I can.
ok thanks..

I'm a Fashionista and a Hotelia..

I'll PM you if you dont mind
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
See as the boy resemble his gateman
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by KanwuliaExtra: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
DNA test please!
All these 'men' wey dey go born for 'abroad'.
Sheesh!

*Jim Iyke take note* cheesy
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by ifymadu: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
ok thanks..

I'm a Fashionista and a Hotelia..

I'll PM you if you dont mind
Ok, great
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by dajoaneke(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Have you had a closer look to be sure?

I have evidence it's koko garri.
That'll be a good marketing strategy if it's true.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by dajoaneke(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
eyinjuege:

He's too young for gari.
I was only kidding about the gari.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by dajoaneke(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
A4dams:

Arindin leleyi oooo. Shey bi poverty shey strike awon tobi eh niyen, ti won fun eh ni garri ni age yen. Iya kan de lo bi eleyi
if you understand English, you should know what the word joke means! Gosh!!
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Mrmichael222: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Account boosting technique

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
TimT:
This Kain big pikin Dem dey feed with bottle... na wa ooo
the fact u were denied love while yound doesnt mean u shld be an hater and negative someone.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by mican007(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
na d boy dey feed himself.

nice koko house
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
I will like dbanj to do a song with Davido, these are 2 artists ive like from the very beginning on their careers and happen to be great dads
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
And this is news?

Jokers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In Bum Shorts (Photo) / 'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.