Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Property Law And Real Estate Practice In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Law And Real Estate Practice In Nigeria (313 Views)

Is It A Bad Practice To Fill The Holes In Foundation Block-Works With Laterite? / Real Estate Practice / Nigerians In UK Panic Over New Property Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Law And Real Estate Practice In Nigeria by PropertyLawyer(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
I want to use this medium to welcome us all to this thread , where I will be discussing majorly on practical principles in dealing with property and real estate in Nigeria and Lagos state as the major case study.

Before I proceed here officially, allow me to introduce my humble self to you.

I am Emmanuel Adebayo Esq., popularly known also as Barr. IMAGIN. A Property Lawyer by profession who obtained his bachelor's degree in Law in 2009 from Olabisi Onabanjo University and was called into the Nigerian Bar in 2011. He is multi-disciplined as a Certified Web Developer with a Diploma in Information Technology, Digital Marketing and also Blogging & Content Management from Shaw Academy, London. He is also an Alumnus from the prestigious Methodist Boys' High School (MBHS) , Lagos.

He has served in the law firm of Messrs Segun & Segun under the tutorship of Late Senior Member of the Bar and Life Bencher in person of Barr. Segun Onakoya. He likewise acquired more professional skills in Property Law while at the law firm of H. Michael & Co, due to the experience gained in perfection of titles and mortgages. He also served as the Head of Legal Services/Company Secretary with Sparklight Property Development Company Limited.

Barr. IMAGIN (as mostly called by his learned colleagues) has distinguished himself , cause of his passion and thereby created a niche in Property Law to help Nigerians as a whole in reducing the amount of innocent investors and purchasers of real estates and properties that are being scammed on a daily basis in their transactions by lending a helping hands in conducting a Legal Search, Verification of Title, Charting, Land Information, Due Dilligence, Regularisation and Perfection of Titles.

He is also a property manager to some of his clients properties. Sit back, relax as he takes you on an enlightening journey through the world of Property Law and Real Estate Practice in Nigeria.

Thank you.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: When someone shares something of value with you. You have a moral obligation to share it with others because someone in your friends list might just be needing the information. Information is power. Thank you and don't forget to follow us at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/imaginproperties , Blog www.lagospropertylawyer..com , Instagram @imagin247lagos_property_lawyer and Twitter @imagin4u #LagosPropertyLawyer

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Ibadan / Oh!phorms Ltd:do You Want To Use This Holiday To Plan Your Dream House? / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.