Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Mariah Carey Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Is Pregnant (1633 Views)

Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos / Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by mystikal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by chika98: 1:26am On Jun 03, 2010
Mystical. . How body?
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 03, 2010
you people just got to know that? undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by mystikal(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
chika98:

Mystical. . How body?

Body dey cloth. Thanks!
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
American singer Mariah Carey is pregnant, celebrity gossip website Radar Online reported Wednesday.

The 40-year-old pop diva sparked baby rumors recently when she dropped out of her next film role in 'For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf.'

The website claimed a source close to Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon told them the happy news, "They’re both very excited and very happy," claimed the source.

Mariah’s longtime representative Cindi Berger did not deny the pregnancy in a cryptic statement: "I’m not at liberty to discuss Mariah’s personal life at this time."

Radar Online’s source said the star and her husband of two years wanted to keep the news quiet for as long as possible.

Radar also reports that another celebrity wife is pregnant - Khloe Kardashian!

According to the report, Kardashian is two months pregnant with her first baby with husband Lamar Odom.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/02/pop-diva-mariah-carey-pregnant-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+foxnews/entertainment+(Text+-+Entertainment)
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
shes preg! and so what!!!! isn't she a woman
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by dominique(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
she has not really confirmed it yet. i hope it's true o. i remember a time when she said she's not sure she if want kids, thumbs up nick smiley
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by Kunbee: 1:17am On Jun 06, 2010
Finally
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by anitabest(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
She is not pregant.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by debbynicky(f): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2010
Well now she is pregnant. Pictures to prove my point

Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by CorkMan: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2010
I bet IBO people will say MAria carin is is IBO angry
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by SeanT21(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Congrats to her and Nick!! cheesy
Re: Mariah Carey Is Pregnant by kufreabasi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
what's so special about her pregnancy? Is she a man?

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Son's Wedding (pictures) / Nollywood Actor Who Acted In 'gay Movie' Set To Wed / 24 Things You Don't Know About JAY Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.