Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? (930 Views)

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by purem(m): 4:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Have been using this phone for 3 months now but am not aware it on Icloud so the guy that sold it for me said he doesn't know anything about the icloud

Phone engineers how can i unlock it?
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by Obascoetubi: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2018
purem:
Have been using this phone for 3 months now but am not aware it on Icloud so the guy that sold it for me said he doesn't know anything about the icloud

Phone engineers how can i unlock it?
u better return it or u stole it
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by MarkWayne89: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Unfortunately you can't use that iphone 6 anymore if it's icloud locked. It means that phone was already reported as stolen or lost by its original owner. The best thing that you can do is return it to whoever sold to you the phone and get a refund.
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by purem(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Obascoetubi:
u better return it or u stole it

Yeah I stole it from your dad but unfortunately he has run mad so I can't seem to return it to him
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by purem(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Unfortunately you can't use that iphone 6 anymore if it's icloud locked. It means that phone was already reported as stolen or lost by its original owner. The best thing that you can do is return it to whoever sold to you the phone and get a refund.

Bro the guy that sold it for me is on phone runs
When I told him about it he said he's less concern about it claiming that when he sold it for me it's not in any security lock
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by Obascoetubi: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
purem:

Yeah I stole it from your dad but unfortunately he has run mad so I can't seem to return it to him
ur mum could have advised u, but she is now mad
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by MarkWayne89: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
purem:

Bro the guy that sold it for me is on phone runs
When I told him about it he said he's less concern about it claiming that when he sold it for me it's not in any security lock

My guess is he knew about the icloud lock prior to selling it to you. Sorry to hear about your situtation. I think he is interested in giving you a refund.
Re: How Can I Unlock Icloud On Iphone 6? by Boboswae(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
purem:

savage

(1) (Reply)

Needs Samsung A8 Complete Screen 2015 Model / Apple Removes App That Stole Data And Sent It Back To China / How To Track Your Missing Or Stolen Phone And Wipe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.