Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model (17892 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Nkechi Sunday Breaks A Leg At Wizkid’s Concert In Abuja (Video) / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by Amagite(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2018
From Amagitesblog.com

Here are lovely photos of Marsha Elle, and amputee, a model and a singer.

Love her confidence! See more photos below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stunning-photos-of-a-full-leg-amputee-model.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by youngest85(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2018
If care is not taken, man may want to smash this thing o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by delugajackson: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2018
I admire her courage and resilence despite her condition.

Ordinary people do extraordinary things, great exploits. You may be ordinary in people's outlook, but you're far more extraordinary within, only if you believe in yourself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2018
embarassed

That must be very painful..
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

na by force to slay a thick body undecided

All i see is a old fat ugly amputee lady tried hard to slay

why can't you add graphic content

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Am some wicked heartless guys go won still use her de do different styles for bed like say naa Nina and BamBam dem de lash cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

That must be very painful..

are u the latter KASHYBABY undecided
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by Tamarapetty(f): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2018
It is well
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by CastedGist: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

are u the latter KASHYBABY undecided

Who's asking?
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

M to the U times 2 !!

TO THE FIRST POSTER
She is now a "thing" because she lost a leg? May your circumstances never warrant you to be called a thing. The gibberish some of you spill in you quest for Nairaland likes should at least have some boundaries.
..........Greenarrow

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by quinSonia(f): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

nwamaikpe wannabe,lol,u even reply mentionsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by wildcatter23(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
cry
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
mehn, person wey complete no sabi wetin God do for am. she is cute btw.

On a lighter note, a joke to spice up your day.

A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by tolexy007(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
cry eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2018
nawa oo, love her confidence though.

Check this out.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by jamael(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Wow!

youngest85:

Must you smash everything you see?

Engineer smasher.

1 Like

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by OsuGanja(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
youngest85:

Ode... Perv!!!
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by niggi4life(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
u dont know what you have until its taken away from you

Always give thanks no matter the condition

2 Likes

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by maxiuc(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by dlox147(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
youngest85:
You call her a "THING"? I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by OsuGanja(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Someone still said you’re a child today... Oh Na BBQ guy... He was right after all ...

Don’t quote me ... it’s for your own good...
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by itiswellandwell: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by OsuGanja(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
quinSonia:

nwamaikpe wannabe,lol,u even reply mentionsgrin

Lol this one weak me... You notice the he goat too...
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by soberdrunk(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
I know all you hypocrites are thinking about it too but i won't be the one to say it, i am fasting........... angry
Re: Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model by zone51: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

You speak my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos) / Serena Joseph Teaches Students Personal Hygiene And Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.