Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Rate And Advice On My New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Rate And Advice On My New Song (399 Views)

Pls Listen To This My New Song And Tell Me If It Good For Promotion / Download My New Mixxtape...by Dj ICE / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Please my nairaland's music lovers and pros.kindly advise me if this track is good enough for promotion it has caused lot of arguments btw me and the producer. please your opinions will be really appreciated.Thanks. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by UrVillagePelsin(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2018
tongue embarassed
I am still looking for the song to listen to oooo
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
UrVillagePelsin:
tongue embarassed
I am still looking for the song to listen to oooo
Sorry I Just added the link
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by UrVillagePelsin(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2018
My contribution:

Nice instrumentation, I like the guitar lead line. I think you should not have a problem with the producer shocked unless you don't like the way you sound in it.

Its normal and OK �
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2018
UrVillagePelsin:
My contribution:

Nice instrumentation, I like the guitar lead line. I think you should not have a problem with the producer shocked unless you don't like the way you sound in it.

Its normal and OK �
thanks sir,playing it on the phone seems good but so bad when it's on deck/louder speakers, the vocal is bad and the voluse too is low i complained but he said nothing is wrong.
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Streetjamx: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Avsegzy:
Please my nairaland's music lovers and pros.kindly advise me if this track is good enough for promotion it has caused lot of arguments btw me and the producer. please your opinions will be really appreciated.Thanks.https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e1f981f

Nice one.

We promote Upcoming artiste for free.

All you have to do is to send your songs, lyrics, song image, song description (short), short info about yourself and your social media handles to any of our whatsapp number.

www.streetjamx.com - The Voice Of The Street
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by skyhighweb(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Avsegzy:
Please my nairaland's music lovers and pros.kindly advise me if this track is good enough for promotion it has caused lot of arguments btw me and the producer. please your opinions will be really appreciated.Thanks.https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e1f981f

It was ok,d beat is dope no issue there, ur vocal is a bit off, expecially wen u using english but sound nicer with yoruba, as for the volume on the speaker being too loud it should be re mastered to balance that try redo d song but in yoruba and also put energy in it.

House 10 studio

You got the lyrics we got the beat
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
skyhighweb:

It was ok,d beat is dope no issue there, ur vocal is a bit off, expecially wen u using english but sound nicer with yoruba, as for the volume on the speaker being too loud it should be re mastered to balance that try redo d song but in yoruba and also put energy in it.

House 10 studio

You got the lyrics we got the beat
noted.thanks a lot
Re: Please Rate And Advice On My New Song by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Streetjamx post=68466811]

Nice one.

We promote Upcoming artiste for free.

All you have to do is to send your songs, lyrics, song image, song description (short), short info about yourself and your social media handles to any of our whatsapp number.

www.streetjamx.com - The Voice Of The Street[pls the WhatsApp number]

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Reekado Banks – Bio Bio Ft. Duncan Mighty / Chioma React To Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together Forever / Soft – Bang Luv (prod. By Killertunes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.