Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) (89994 Views)

Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar / 18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Greizman: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
The Mod should please do something about this data seller guy...
His advert is usually annoying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by bmaks: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
seunny4lif:

Which Trophy?
Can or bottle ? grin

hahahahahahaa....I don dey wait for una sinceeeeee....BAD BELLEEEEEE.......UNBELIEVERS dem dem grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Greizman: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2018
babybos:
How many world cup did KANU attended from 1994 to 2018
How many world cup did Jay Jay Okocha attended since 1994 to 2018
U made no sense

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by klarke(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
What of Jay Jay? sad

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Spells(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2018
grin

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by bmaks: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2018
GeoOla25:
Where is Jay Jay Okocha or I don’t believe it.

Truth be told he is a better player but not a FIFA LEGEND cos he really didnt win much trophies in his playing days.....As for KANU he won all available in all cadre except for WORLD CUP.....

I STILL REP MY UNSUNG HERO (OKOCHA) till forever sha

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2018
bmaks:

hahahahahahaa....I don dey wait for una sinceeeeee....BAD BELLEEEEEE.......UNBELIEVERS dem dem grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68465309:
Papilo my main guy!
This world cup is gonna be fun.
Happy it is coming at this good time!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.
Bring the TROPHY home guys.
#OPTIMIST
So that lazy Nigerian youths will have what to sell their PVCs to APC 2019 elections, because of peanut for betting.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by bmaks: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Joephat:
Kanu go back to school if you want to be president

We are tired of certificateless presidents

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by GenOrumov: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2018
I just checked into the thread to see our legend Kani and not his wife's reaction!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by iListen(f): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2018
johnime:
Pls reduce your stress.
People are really overworking these days!!! An Okada man worked till 11:50pm last night, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting Ghost Ghost Ghost......

Narrating his story, he said he has poured water on his head about 5 times and the water was not touching his head. On hearing this, his neighbours rushed out, only to discover that the Zunga did not remove His helmet before having his bath.

grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2018
babybos:

How many world cups ... did... attend.......

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2018
only money dy mk women called men king,treasure, i kn what am sayin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2018
In milo's advert that year...papilo i no sey 1day,u go make us proud
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:
This people cannot be rating Kanu above Jay Jay in global stage o.
Actually, Kanu achieved far more than Okocha at international stage.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by asatemple(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:
grace differs
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Smartwin: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2018
GeoOla25:
He his dancing shaku shaku with Mr real

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Spells:
grin
Chai chai chai these people no wan mek I sleep oo. Which one be asoebi boys kwa? grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
fiizznation:
Is the man(kanu) also playing for the national team in this world cup competition? He should be above 40 I guess. Don't understand the content of this news though

How you for know??
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by hpymoment(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2018
jamael:

No sir. He is there as a Fifa Legend

FIFA Legends are those who did very well during their active playing period and have now retired from playing in competitive sports but who are still featured in other capacities in order to boost the game spirit.

Are you a teacher i loved how you politely explained it to the questioner.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Therealev: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Why not?

A champions league Winner
A Europa Cup Winner
3 FA Cup Winner
A member of the invincible that won the PremierLeague with Arsenal
2 times African Footballer of the year
Olympic Gold Medallists and so on

So why won't they rate him above Okocha ?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by demmie04: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2018
babybos:
Let me start with Mr entertainer (Okocha), U.S.A 94, France 98, Korea and Japan 2002, while papilo France 98, Korea and Japan 2002 nd south Africa 2010 making it 3:3

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by demmie04: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2018
GeoOla25:
My brother likeness is very different from the fact Okocha is a fine baller but his style is too childish to me, how many big club sign him with his dribling style of play and how many champions league did he ever play in his career, only P.S.G compare to KANU that won 2 CAF award with champions league, premier league nd FA cup

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Ex-Super Eagles skipper Kanu Nwankwo has joined FIFA legends star in Russia.He shared the photos and wrote...

'WORLD CUP FEVER. 
KAN U Believe it?The teams have landed and the FIFA LEGENDS are here in Kaliningrad #RUSSIA2018 ahead of the World Cup.Thank You Russia for the love shown to me'.

Check out his wife's reaction below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/kanu-nwankwo-joins-fifa-legends-in.html

Everything I've ever read about Nwankwo Kanu is POSITIVE.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Tonimordred:
In milo's advert that year...papilo i no sey 1day,u go make us proud
am sure you mean't peak milk right?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by achu442(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Kanu won all trophies in football, except nations cup and world cup. Added African footballer of the year to his wardrobe also
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by odapey(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:

what is Jay Jay achievement in global stage o
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by jamael(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
hpymoment:

Are you a teacher i loved how you politely explained it to the questioner.

Thank you very much for the compliment. A prospective professor of Chemical Engineering sir.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Oya !!! Ngwanu!!! Soccer fanatics, time to argue break heads don reach
tongue tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Papillo dream already coming true

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by mexioni(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
The wife would have been ex-wife for her outburst earlier this year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Young Footballers / Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.