Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) (89998 Views)

Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar / 18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2018
That No '4' Moved my heart.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68465309:
Papilo my main guy!
This world cup is gonna be fun.
Happy it is coming at this good time!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.
Bring the TROPHY home guys.
#OPTIMIST
We already have too much trophy in nigeria,I beg let's leave it for germany.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:
This people cannot be rating Kanu above Jay Jay in global stage o.
Come on. Kanu played for well known clubs and won more trophies
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
Tonimordred:
In milo's advert that year...papilo i no sey 1day,u go make us proud

Peak milk!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
I just remembered one of my old footballing friend back then. We called him J.J Cafu cheesy grin
Person don old o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by meneski(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2018
The reigning champions will then open the defence of their crown with a heavyweight clash against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium – offering new Gunners boss Emery a baptism of fire.... (is dis fair,fare,fear?)
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
fiizznation:
Is the man(kanu) also playing for the national team in this world cup competition? He should be above 40 I guess. Don't understand the content of this news though

As a dummy that you're, I never expected you to know what the term "legend" stands for.
This is how you zombies goes ahead displaying your dumbnesses by defending the dullard that's in Aso Villa.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by mr1759: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
achu442:
Kanu won all trophies in football, except nations cup and world cup. Added African footballer of the year to his wardrobe also
. But jay jay won Africa nations cup and Kanu didn’t win it
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
degamemaster:

As a dummy that you're, I never expected you to know what the term "legend" stands for.
This is how you zombies goes ahead displaying your dumbnesses by defending the dullard that's in Aso Villa.

The dude you responded with the above post is worse than zombie. I guess he or she is a typical Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature ..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Emytea(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:
This people cannot be rating Kanu above Jay Jay in global stage o.

oya apart from Skill i mean dribble, oya tell wating OKOCHA Take better pass am
MOUTH CHEW
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) by Ambidextrause: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even Kanu made more money than Jay Jay. So...

OPTIMUSPRIME08:
In what terms?
The Jay-Jay that ended up not archiving anything aside the wealth, don't compare kanu to Jay Jay pls..
Jay is a good player but not so fortunate like kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Young Footballers / Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.