Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Eagles Will Fight Croatia To Finish!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Will Fight Croatia To Finish!!! (476 Views)

Ex-spain Coach: Now Mikel Wants Sportsmanship From Croatia to qualify / The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Will Fight Croatia To Finish!!! by Yungshegz2: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr, has assured Nigerians that the team will not lay down and allow Croatia to roll over it when they clash on Saturday in the group D opening game.
He said, “We admire this team, but we do not plan to watch them when we play against them, we hope to fight. They are all wonderful players…playing in biggest teams in Europe…On paper with their names, Croatia are much better than us.” Rohr disclosed that he is keeping his team list close to his chest on the last minute. “I will wait till the last minute to announce the team to start the game. “I wish to see who is really fit.” He again said he was satisfied with the work on the players’ fitness at the training camp in Austria. “The team are ready physically after we worked well and showed commitment in Austria,” he said. “We have another three days to be ready tactically.” The Eagles are expected to train this morning before flying out to Kaliningrad venue of their World Cup opener today. The flight is estimated to last two and half hours. The team will return to Essentuki immediately after the match in Kaliningrad.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1123/eagles-will-fight-croatia-to-finish#Head

lalasticlala honeric01 missyb3 do the needful

Re: Eagles Will Fight Croatia To Finish!!! by spartan117(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
I expect them to fight as well, they shouldn't roll over as they did against England.
Re: Eagles Will Fight Croatia To Finish!!! by Yungshegz2: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
undecided undecided
spartan117:
I expect them to fight as well, they shouldn't roll over as they did against England.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National Football Team Going To Thier Hotel Room After Training In Russi / World Cup : 5 Shocking Reasons Why Nigeria Will Not Qualify From Group Stage / Egypt Goalkeeper Declines Beer-sponsored World Cup Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.