Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina (20387 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / How Customs, Police Caught & Released Truckload Of Codeine After Receiving Bribe / Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by eluquenson(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is well with the northerners.

Northerners and codein be like 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by THEBOANERGES(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
So Igbos are now using other tribes name to do their business àbí?

OK ooo...

I've never seen any Hausa or Yoruba man carrying drugs

Shiorrrrrr
so dey r saints abi?... Smh
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Quality20(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Igbo guys messing up our youths

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by ifyalways(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lexusgs:
Codeine don turn to malt drink..... Thanks to BBC..... But stopping outright sale, does not stop the problem.....

Those already addicted would pay anything to feed this habit.... Withdrawal symptoms, is even worse than the addiction if not properly managed.......
I'm sincerely worried. How did we ever get here?

I spent ten minutes at a pharmacy in an estate by lekki County and within ten minutes over 13 young boys (no kidding) came in, went to a secret room or door in the pharmacy to buy codeine.

I'm really worried.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Naijabash(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Want to stay healthy? Please check this out The Health Benefits of Garden Eggs AND
The 9 Benefits of Coconut Water
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
I thought say na Igbos be drug dealers wey dey spoil their youth.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by mrgreen4real(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

OK ooo...

Shiorrrrrr

Oga you dull wel wel
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by TheUbermensch: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funny.

What exactly is the fuss in coedine? It kills people and so? As long as those buying it are not forced let them.

The country's population is too much anyways. We need decongest it.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Everyone is playing their wing in evil deeds. Drug(south), you hear cocaine, etc. Drug(north), you hear codeine, sniffing sockaway etc, Southwest, you hear....Alabukungrin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Maket: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even codeine addict will be ignorantly angry with BUHARI administration. Just SMH for some people.

Drug is more in the north simply because the predominant religion forbides open drinking while these who never take religion serious wants to be high on something not forbidden in other to continue association with every one. They have no choice than to use drugs inside mineral in public places, as they will never be accuse of taking alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by BrownRoofRep: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

OK ooo...

Shiorrrrrr
Cone head go and ask about thief.nubu and his drug peddling business.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Mcalakowe: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chemistry teacher for the science students ,oops awom science students let the titration begins abegiii
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
a flat.head jew most be his mentor
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by bobaydavid(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
information caught him, let him face the consequences.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by aribisala0(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
cheesy grin cheesy
And their QUOTASYSTEM illiterate Professors say it's Igbos that supply them .... God punish all igBo haters
Ebola people are trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by MTKbudapest(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Codeine diet grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by zudozz: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
make them give am 1 year sentence for each bottle of codein multiply by 300..
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Toosure70: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
The guy na mumu, why not use 25 litters container to carry it.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Sparkies85(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=sonsomegrigbo post=68470367]So Igbos are now using other tribes name to do their business àbí?

OK ooo...

I've never seen any Hausa or Yoruba man
carrying drugs

What about. All those Yoruba Muslims wey dey ply Saudi Arabia route nko ??
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by dukecharles(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
I thought it's Igbo' s that circulate drugs and force it down the throat of Northern youths.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Chop111(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sallah flexing ooooooo.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Akinwale14(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ganiyat72:
We yoruba and hausa fulani muslim cant do without taking drug, but why
Make We Ask God Nah
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Danix7(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
peace pharmacy printed on the carton is actually 4rm kwara state
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
ifyalways:

I'm sincerely worried. How did we ever get here?

I spent ten minutes at a pharmacy in an estate by lekki County and within ten minutes over 13 young boys (no kidding) came in, went to a secret room or door in the pharmacy to buy codeine.

I'm really worried.

The government needs more than legislation to get out of this.
Fire Brigade approach would simply not work.....

I bet they are not monitoring and prosecuting offending vendors. They should have proactive teams on the ground mounting undercover missions, whistleblowing hotlines etc etc etc

But they are devoid of ideas..... On the other hand, they cannot be expected to give what they don't have.......
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by onedayatime(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nairaland.com
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by DateMynd44(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
theoldpretender:

Let's not mess up this website with riddiculous tribal jokes,okay?
mehn the rate of tribal bashing is just too much. But it's fun though
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by sayisayi(m): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Codeine is the antidote to our militocracy
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
onedayatime:
Nairaland.com
Happy birthday.
Re: Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina by sayisayi(m): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
a flat.head jew most be his mentor

And your mother's father. LOL...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded At Ilashe, Ogun (Photos) / Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.