Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia (19963 Views)

Liverpool VS Mancity: 3 Key Battles Featuring Mane, De Bruyne, Vandijk, Sterling / Zenith Bank Delta Principals’ Cup Kicks Off October 31, 2018 / Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile In Welcoming Tourists As World Cup Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by Guycredit: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Give me a call if you need me.
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by LazyNairalander(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=68473885][/quote] you should have understood that that was a mistake.
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by Naijabash(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Want to stay healthy? Please check this out The Health Benefits of Garden Eggs AND
The 9 Benefits of Coconut Water
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by bookiesondebt: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
dem don remove my post
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by somehow: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is fenandez white? He plays for Russia.
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature ..
Re: 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia by kinzation(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
XingXhang:
Nigeria will play 1-1 against Croatia
Nigeria 1-0 Iceland.
Nigeria 2-2 Argentina.
correct score spotted... let me skrinshot for future purpose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won / Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.