Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup (1017 Views)

Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup by Blonchilli(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Saw this on twitter, those ladies who don't love football this four weeks will be terrible for you lot grin
So you can follow this woman's methods and move to a relative place for the duration of the World Cup cheesy

Re: Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
I took the cat with me because you'll forget to feed him or starve him to death cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup by Ahmed0336(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Women please be patient with us for the next one month

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter A Wife Sent To Her Husband Before The World Cup by Blonchilli(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I took the cat with me because you'll forget to feed him or starve him to death cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
She even downloaded how to use the washing machine for him and emphasised to use water for the plant grin

(1) (Reply)

Sure Today And Tomorrow Games (free) / List Of Leagues That Score More Goals (2.5) & BTS / Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.