Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. (226 Views)

Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies / I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. by Revadebola: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
TRAPS OF THE DEVIL AND YOUR ENEMIES.

The Bible says, the devil sets traps to get at his prey.

Ephesians 6:11 (KJV)
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil".

For Adam and Eve, the devil used the trap of food to get them to lose the garden of Eden and eternal life .

For Esau, the devil used his uncontrollable appetite for food as trap to lose his birthright.

For Reuben, the devil used his casual sexual life to bring the curse of not excelling upon him.

For Samson, it was his obsession for free sex, that made him lose his destiny, his eyes and life.

The devil capitalized on Job's fear as a trap to attack him.

Slight disobedience to God's instructions, was the devil's trap for Saul to lose his throne and destiny.

Judas Iscariot, his love for money, was the trap the devil set to make him lose his glorious Apostlic position.

The devil set the trap of the love of the world before Demas, which made him lose his destiny.

The devil set the traps of food, love of the world and pride before our Lord Jesus Christ, but he failed.

The devil and enemies works on your weaknesses and careless moments to set traps to attack and tempt you.

We need to watch and pray.

Matthew 26:41 (KJV)
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak".

Walk with caution.

Ephesians 5:15 (KJV)
"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise".

Be sober and vigilant.

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".

I decree, you won't fall into the traps of the devil and your enemies, in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord turn my weakness to my strength.
2. Father, help me to be vigilant against the wiles of the devil.
3. Holy Spirit help me to be cautious.
4. Father, make me more prayerful.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need Precounselling Guidelines To Wedding / Energy Under Control / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.