Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate The Devil And So Should You. (5188 Views)

Devil And Satan Are God's Servants. / 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2018
I really hate the devil.infact I completely loathe him...once he notice you've discovered the truth about how GOD loves humanity and notice you are letting others know this truth,he will make u his target,he will want to make life unbearable for you...but there he goes with another failed mission because If GOD be for you no power can fight against you...That was how he (the devil) was frustrated when Christ came to this world and did all he could to kill him,but shame on to him JESUS Christ rose again. he never knew that was the Ultimate plan of GOD to save humanity...he will continue to fail till his time comes,till when he will be thrown into the buttomless pit...
When your hatred for the devil increases,in like manner will your love for GOD increase...

6 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by CuteMadridista: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2018
All glory to Satan. Light is beginning to shine on the demonic stronghold called Christianity. R'amen.

I plead the blood of Satan over every angelic withcraft coming from Yahweh. May every Jewish cross hanging over your life be broken, the way Holy Spirit broke Mary's virginity. I fire ballistic missiles at the 12 hosts of heaven. I bind and rebuke all heavenly principalties, I bind the Lion of Judah, the great opressor, he who was killed be three nails. concerning you reading this, I cast away the Holy Spirit from your life. Take Glory Satan. May the work you've begun on Nairaland grow, from Daddy Freeze to Small boy Adeboye.
R'amen.
Copied

18 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by mumureloaded(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2018
I don't hate the devil in fact, I love him.

10 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Liveair: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2018
How can you hate what you can't see.
The devil is only in your mind.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2018
I love the Devil. He's much calmer and peaceful than the blood sucking arabic moon god allah and the money laundering tithe hungry mentally enslaving jesus.

More than all the above, I love the Gods of my ancestors.

13 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by BlackManta(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2018

5 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Freiburger(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol...Characterizing the devil as human grin
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by millomaniac: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Are we supposed to love or hate?

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by blackbeau1(f): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
@ Poster, there's an issue with this post. You are giving the devil too much credit. As christian I feel we focus so much on what the devil can do and less on what God can do.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by mikemodel24: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
MOD i beg replace this with some interesting
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by DaddyKross: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Sons of Lucifer lurking around on this thread, seeking for whom to devour

Holy ghost

Fire!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2018
you are speaking as if you personally saw jesus rise into the clouds. no wonder religion is the opium of masses. all these illusions and fairytales the white men drilled into our heads.

atleast the myths of our ancestors have double meanings to teach us deeper lessons about life. but you christians and muslims take your foreign adopted myths literally as if that hocus pocus really happened. This is the difference between sanity and insanity. A thin line.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Y should you hate the devil, do u think he is as bad as you think. Read the commandments of Satan, most of them are quite good.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Dbarrackbwoi026: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by spongeisback: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2018
Another Sunday, Another day for Christians to gather in their numbers to cast and bind the devil. They will sing,pray,cry and dance to their God even bribing him with tithe and offerings so he can save them from the devil. Yes this will go on in about 50000 churches today, they will be assured of "victory" next week Sunday the charade continues. Now am wondering it's either "God" isn't powerful, he just doesn't care or he doesn't exist?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by freeman95(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2018
U only hate yourself cos devil no exist I swear

3 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by halfbloodprince(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
guess u hate Voldemort and cerci lannister too since u obviously have a problem with imaginary characters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Elzends(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
I find the kinda topics that make fp on Sundays quite funny
✌️

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by debaj10: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
oga, before you go put ursef for trobu.
does God hate the devil?
God hates sin, not the sinner.
He was cast out of heaven as punishment, not out of hatred.
abi u 4get say Jesus sef pity demons wey him send enta pigs?
be kiafu o.
calmG:
I really hate the devil.infact I completely loathe him...once he notice you've discovered the truth about how GOD loves humanity and notice you are letting others know this truth,he will make u his target,he will want to make life unbearable for you...but there he goes with another failed mission because If GOD be for you no power can fight against you...That was how he (the devil) was frustrated when Christ came to this world and did all he could to kill him,but shame on to him JESUS Christ rose again. he never knew that was the Ultimate plan of GOD to save humanity...he will continue to fail till his time comes,till when he will be thrown into the buttomless pit...
When your hatred for the devil increases,in like manner will your love for GOD increase...

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Jamiubond009(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2018
shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by bedspread: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2018
The Devil is a Bastard

3 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Can we compare God and devil from the Bible?

How many people did the devil kill?
How many people did God kill?

How many war did the devil start?
How many war did God start?

I can go on and on let's see who is bad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by debaj10: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol
d ancestors wey dey kill twins, believe in ogbanje, com tell u sey dem dey fly for sky, abi?
abeg, nor take laf kii me yer o!

minwyl, how Jesus take b white man?!
r u a olodo?

PAGAN9JA:
you are speaking as if you personally saw jesus rise into the clouds. no wonder religion is the opium of masses. all these illusions and fairytales the white men drilled into our heads.

atleast the myths of our ancestors have double meanings to teach us deeper lessons about life. but you christians and muslims take your foreign adopted myths literally as if that hocus pocus really happened. This is the difference between sanity and insanity. A thin line.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by afroniger: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2018
The devil is not the problem of man. In fact the devil is an invention of Organized religion and men to enslave and scam their gullible fellows. People should stop blaming an imaginary devil that does not exist. Blame those using religion to instill fear in gullible folks so that they can control and scam them.

14 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Makaveli1166(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2018
debaj10:
Lol
d ancestors wey dey kill twins, believe in ogbanje, com tell u sey dem dey fly for sky, abi?
abeg, nor take laf kii me yer o!

minwyl, how Jesus take b white man?!
r u a olodo?

Which ancestors killed twins? It was only the Kalabari of the Ijaw nation who killd twins. if your ancestors killed twins speak for them and reform that practice . dont put your fvcked up sins on our Head. I am Hausa and my ancestors never killed twins.

Tell the same to the Yorubas and they will slap your head. The same Yorubas who worship the dual force of twins as Orisa Ibeji.

Every tribe had some shortcomings. doesnt mean we discard the entire rich spirituality of our ancestors just like that.

i blame that idiotic mary slessor for brainwashig your forefathers and spreading lies about all African traditional religions!

Does the woman below look like a baby killer? Do you think she will kill her twins?! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Atheist Everywhere...
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by CuteMadridista: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Which ancestors killed twins? It was only the Kalabari of the Ijaw nation who killd twins. if your ancestors killed twins speak for them and reform that practice . dont put your fvcked up sins on our Head. I am Hausa and my ancestors never killed twins.

Tell the same to the Yorubas and they will slap your head. The same Yorubas who worship the dual force of twins as Orisa Ibeji.

Every tribe had some shortcomings. doesnt mean we discard the entire rich spirituality of our ancestors just like that.

i blame that idiotic mary slessor for brainwashig your forefathers and spreading lies about all African traditional religions!

Does the woman below look like a baby killer? Do you think she will kill her twins?! angry

Don't mind these ignorant people who put their own cultures down to suck up to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb while they fervently wait and hope for "New Jerusalem"

The bible they read and base their entire lives upon wasn't written by them, for them or to them otherwise 1Cor would be named 1 Yoruba and Galatians would be named Igbo. They call themselves "Sons of Abraham" and hope to die and wake up in Jewish created heaven

They fail to see how the Jewish book fully endorsed slavery and even encouraged it but would be quick to point out flaws in their own culture, calling them bastards would be accurate and they also forgot a time when the whites were busy burning witches

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Bruno3000(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2018
mumureloaded:
I don't hate the devil in fact, I love him.
but he wont love u bck

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2018
debaj10:
oga, before you go put ursef for trobu.
does God hate the devil?
God hates sin, not the sinner.
He was cast out of heaven as punishment, not out of hatred.
abi u 4get say Jesus sef pity demons wey him send enta pigs?
be kiafu o.
Oga you can like the devil if you want...but as for me I hate the devil...As in I absolutely despise him.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Dreahlami: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Why will you hate devil while God is the one killing people in the bible not devil.read that your fucking fairy tale book well and stop being brainwashed. wink

7 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by mumureloaded(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Bruno3000:
but he wont love u bck
I don't care about that bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Love God? / Prayer Hub (request For Prayers For Any Need) / Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.