Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge (48467 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by WotzupNG: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Below is a picture showing a man hawking the Super Eagles jersey in traffic on the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

The Super Eagles world cup jersey and kits have been named the best for the Russia 2018 tournament. The kits immediately sold out hours after they were launched with Nike saying they don’t have plans to restock.

The lack of availability of the jerseys in Nigeria has led to the production of counterfeits which are fast selling.

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-hawks-super-eagles-jersey-traffic/

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by midehi2(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin its cool na, but i can never wear what is trending

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Deltayankeeboi: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
and so what. Who cares. if you like you wear, if you like don't wear. who sabi you. Are you bigger than those wearing it.

Mtcheww all these bend down select and okrika girls for this forum go dey feel important. who know you

Nonsense and ingredients

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Zaheertyler(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
lol...okay
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Robisky001(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cool stuff. But have mine already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol wink

Naija my COUNTRY.
I cant love this country less!

NIKE will see this pic in their office and just LOL cheesy grin wink all day!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Okundaye4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
LOL.

e don reach like that?
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by LibertyRep: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm surprised the Aso-ebi for the Russia trip isn't trending like Ebuka's Agbada.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by zeekeyboy: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
If Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain grin

You know the rest grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Ellixlimswag(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
correct i don buy from them since

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Jh0wsef(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Una NL people
Feel jiggy using your own cartoon pic for dp with style. DM ON WHATSAPP FOR YOURS. Check my profile grin

We can help add our wonderful naija Jersey to your photo as well
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Gbaremu(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by zoho23(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Viral Pics how to spot

Real Vs Fake Super Eagles Jersey #WorldCup [Photos]

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/this-image-of-super-eagles-as.html
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Liberator007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below is a picture showing a man hawking the Super Eagles jersey in traffic on the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

The Super Eagles world cup jersey and kits have been named the best for the Russia 2018 tournament. The kits immediately sold out hours after they were launched with Nike saying they don’t have plans to restock.

The lack of availability of the jerseys in Nigeria has led to the production of counterfeits which are fast selling.

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-hawks-super-eagles-jersey-traffic/

How is he different from Iya Ronke Oni Jersey on Twitter ?
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by DIYhackers: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Boys are not smiling. E go better
PM me if you want free browsing data

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Emytea(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abeg how much b last PRIZE

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by faithfull18(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
The hustle is real.

Beneficial news on my signature.
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
The hustle is real.
All the best to the Super Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Equiano: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Non lazy youth. kudos
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by emelda86(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
China no dey laugh my Igbo brothers don order am from China...

Igbo nwere obi eji achu ego...

4 Likes

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Oreofepeters: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
but seriously he is not lasy.

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by anibi9674: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
ok
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by domiquezdundee: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
No difference, nobody will notice if it is fake or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
WotzupNG:

WOW

Nigeria is indeed a hot market any day
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by okomile(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Third mainland bridge dey my backyard. Make I go with my bicycle before the guy sell finish.

I be proudly 9ja woman grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
That's not a big deal.
The Jersey should even be sold in all markets at a cheaper rate.
#goTEAMnigeria
Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by anibi9674: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
is that Jersey, made by Nike or Neeke

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by LazyNairalander(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Awa boiz are keeping the hustling real� check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge by maxiuc(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.