Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. (926 Views)

Considering IVF Or Fibroid Surgery? Read This!! / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / What You Need To Be Wary About Before Going For That Fibroid Surgery Or D&c. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by SaintUlot: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have a close relative who has fibroid, she is based in Ibadan. I want to know where to get a good fibroid surgery done in Ibadan without going broke. Please useful and reliable information about this topic would be highly appreciated as the surgery needs to be done on time.

Though the patient has been to two hospitals within ibadan, but the surgery fee ain't affordable, that is the reason for opening this thread, to get suggestions of other places in Ibadan where affordable fibroid surgery could be gotten.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
SaintUlot:
I have a close relative who has fibroid, she is based in Ibadan. I want to know where to get a good fibroid surgery done in Ibadan without going broke. Please useful and reliable information about this topic would be highly appreciated as the surgery needs to be done on time.

Though the patient has been to two hospitals within ibadan, but the surgery fee ain't affordable, that is the reason for opening this thread, to get suggestions of other places in Ibadan where affordable fibroid surgery could be gotten.

Thanks in anticipation

Shouldn't be more than 140- 250k....depending on if u got to public or private.
u will under normal paroles be asked to make a deposit of 70-100k...some private will ask u to pay all once. Wateva complications, challenges or extra logistics like unexpected injections or other growth hiding underneath that was later found, including number of night spent on their bed may increase ur balance up fee....
Re: Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by SaintUlot: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
wildimagination:

Shouldn't be more than 140- 250k....depending on if u got to public or private.
u will under normal paroles be asked to make a deposit of 70-100k...some private will ask u to pay all once. Wateva complications, challenges or extra logistics like unexpected injections or other growth hiding underneath that was later found, including number of night spent on their bed may increase ur balance up fee....

Thanks, for the response, the person was billed around 300k @ the hospital she went to, which she can't afford @ the moment
Re: Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by phum2y: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Do you know she can shrink those fibroid natural without any surgery alot of women had testify to this call me on zero,eight one one zero eight eight five nine three nine
Re: Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by Mcsenior(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Here comes everything you need to know about fibroid~> http://naturalremedylab.com/natural-remedies-for-fibroid-nigeria/
Re: Where can i get affordable Fibroid Surgery In Ibadan. by Eboneym2: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Your relative don't have to undergo surgery to get ride of her Fibroids as it normally grows again after a while. Considering the pains and high cost of Surgery, You can get it melt out of her within few weeks with the help of our NATURAL HERBS. Contact me on zero eight zero two seven six one nine one seven four. You will give testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sex Life With Goron Tula; See How / Before You Do That Butt/Breast/Penis Enlargement, Read This. / Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.