Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? (5026 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello everyone, as stated in the topic above i am seriously looking for anyone that can successfully track and find my stolen phone while i pay such person immediately it is found.

The phone is an Infinix Note 4 i bought on the 4th of April this year but unfortunately it was stolen in a taxi on the 23rd of May this year. Though i have reported at the police station, it is taking like forever to be found.
Any genuine persons should please contact me via my mail. Thanks in advance

Note: Scammers please keep off
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by gogeekish(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your phone will be untraceable if the imei is repaired with another imei. Sometimes, flashing erase phone imei and not all expert uses the one found at the back to fix it.

It your phone is manipulated with another imei, then think of something else like buying another phone and forgiving the perpetrators
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
gogeekish:
Your phone will be untraceable if the imei is repaired with another imei. Sometimes, flashing erase phone imei and not all expert uses the one found at the back to fix it.

It your phone is manipulated with another imei, then think of something else like buying another phone and forgiving the perpetrators
Thanks a lot, this is insightful. I just wish i could find it since it was barely 2months before losing it.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Freeko4: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Freeko4:
chat me up on whatsapp, 07068690267 u can get ur phone within 1weeek
Sent you a mail, reply please
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by franksam2009: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Iyajelili:

Sent you a mail, reply please
he said chat and not mail
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by CecicliaGarcia: 2:26am On Jun 28, 2018
When you cannot find your Android phone, you need to make sure whether your phone is lost.

If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Find My iPhone or Android Device Manager to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by hausadreturn(m): 3:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Iyajelili:
Hello everyone, as stated in the topic above i am seriously looking for anyone that can successfully track and find my stolen phone while i pay such person immediately it is found.

The phone is an Infinix Note 4 i bought on the 4th of April this year but unfortunately it was stolen in a taxi on the 23rd of May this year. Though i have reported at the police station, it is taking like forever to be found.

I'm really hoping you'll make a headway and update us. Someone also stole my camon cx air.
I feel the person hasn't turned on the phone due to the amount of password I put in it. If he has, police would've tracked it but they haven't.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by samzola: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2018
pls my techno android camon cm got stolen 3days ago pls can somone help me track down d phone.am in enugu and it was stolen at enugu.d model no is.ca6,colour midnight black,imei.354301091662381.imei.354 301091662399.pls call me if u can track and get d phone for me pls.my current number now is 07030511754.thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2018
hausadreturn:
I'm really hoping you'll make a headway and update us. Someone also stole my camon cx air.
I feel the person hasn't turned on the phone due to the amount of password I put in it. If he has, police would've tracked it but they haven't.
Same here. I called the officer in charge and he said it hasn't come up yet but I'm scared the person might have done what someone said about manipulating the imei during flashing. I hope we both eventually find our phones.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by hausadreturn(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iyajelili:

Same here. I called the officer in charge and he said it hasn't come up yet but I'm scared the person might have done what someone said about manipulating the imei during flashing. I hope we both eventually find our phones.
Abi o. Today makes it a month sha. How long has yours been?
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
hausadreturn:
Abi o. Today makes it a month sha. How long has yours been?
A month and 5days
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by WhiteLavender(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Trust me, the imei numbers have been changed.
Mine was tracked by my friend at DSS office, they traced it but the result turned out 'number does not exist' though some others were caught with the stolen phones but I wasn't lucky.
DSS is way more efficient than the police guys.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Even with the changed imei the phone can be traced, the imei can be tweaked and can't be change permanently, wish i can help but someone can.
@ centrallock
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Iyajelili(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thanks all for your contributions. I sure others including me are willing to pay if our phones can be traced and found successfully.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by myhotjobz: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iyajelili, you can contact myhotjobz at Myhotjobz@gmail.com
Iyajelili:

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Ryannintels: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Iyajelili:

Yes your gadgets can be recovered!

RYANNINTELS are an online based Private Investigation Company registered with the Nigerian Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) that can reveal tracking evidences of your stolen gadgets, giving you accurate details, informative leads, locations, and personal information of the new users.
RYANNINTELS as a security service outlet mission statement is to eradicate CRIME & stealing of GADGETS in the best minimal ways possible. We are borne out of a passionate zeal to solve the numerous needs of gadgets users knowing the lacuna that exists in disguise as "disintegrity" among Federal government agencies to manage tracking demands.
As an online based investigation company, we are knowledgable about the storage capacity gadgets possesses, affordability and mobility that the 21st century gadgets compels, hence are moved to solve the many needs of individuals who are in honest need of tracking services. We also reveal tough cases like Kidnappers location, Car theft, Car tracking all across the 36states in Nigeria.

NOTE: All our services attract charges differenly depending on the Crime level and we operate full payments before service delivery.

Please, All our clients are advised to ensure that they involve the Nigerian police for arrest and enter a honest as possible statement report of the crime incidence to guarantee the recovery of bad debts incurred and to secure the release of gadgets to the complainant (the legal gadget owners).
This is to ensure that we are in line with the nations policy of not taking laws into our hands.
The benefits of choosing
RYANNINTELS GPS/GPRS remains numerous and includes and are not limited to; Receiving information and feed reports from our advanced GPS full option tracking system with real-time live tracking revealing exact street locations and house names, extensive report from tracker revealing full user communication details, CAC certified company, 24/7 flexible working hours, VERY affordable PRICE CHARGES, superb customer support service, service reliability, fast delivery on contracted jobs with Max. 4working days and nationwide coverage

Please Note that our tracking services are welcomed but from only passion driven clients who seek to have their gadget anxiety problems met as we are time and integrity conscious to have our services delivered 100%, authentic and accurate!

Now that you know that you can actually recover your stolen gadgets (phones, laptops, cars) no matter the brand, time, month and year that it was stolen, please tell a friend about RYANNINTELS today!

You can reach us via 0701 535 8472, 0907 288 6412

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by itemregistry: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Another option, though would not help you track it directly, would be to list it stolen on www.itemregistry.com.ng.

People steal phones to resell them, we are hoping that if all Nigerians can list stolen phones on this site, it would be much more difficult for thieves to resell stolen items.

Really hoping Nigerians can key in, lets fight these guys together.
Register your valuable items so if anyone searches for the IMEI number on the site, it will list it as stolen.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Herokani: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
WhiteLavender:
Trust me, the imei numbers have been changed.
Mine was tracked by my friend at DSS office, they traced it but the result turned out 'number does not exist' though some others were caught with the stolen phones but I wasn't lucky.
DSS is way more efficient than the police guys.

Please how much did it cost, and do you have to pay before service
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by WhiteLavender(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Herokani:

Please how much did it cost, and do you have to pay before service
You will have to pay but I didn't pay though.
Of course you'll pay before service even though there is no guarantee.
The one I paid to police didn't yield anything too.
My advise is to let it go but if you have the money to spend then go for it. Should cost maybe 20k give or take (not sure).

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? by Herokani: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
WhiteLavender:

You will have to pay but I didn't pay though.
Of course you'll pay before service even though there is no guarantee.
The one I paid to police didn't yield anything too.
My advise is to let it go but if you have the money to spend then go for it. Should cost maybe 20k give or take (not sure).

Okay thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Bully Anniversary Is Out For Android Phones (rockstar) / How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. / Top 40 Android Secret Codes For Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.