Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man (50897 Views)

Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Bhelamblog(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
A Twitter user Olamide who just had his own SARS brutality, has revealed how he was forced to pay N10k after they saw a Strange App on His phone, According to him, the app is even an Inbuilt one, But when they saw it they ordered him to pay N100k, when he refused they took him to police station, But he finally paid N10k as Last price.. read below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-reveals-how-sar-ordered-him-to-pay.html

#EndSARS I was arrested in Ibadan yesterday on my way to work coz police officers found an in built app(Hangout) on my phone, I refused to pay until your officers threatened to Lock me up.. I eventually paid N10,500! @YomiShogunle @PoliceNG @PoliceNG_PCRRU

https://mobile.twitter.com/FP_Olamide/status/1007012212857360385

Ezekwesili reacts https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1007212691998593024

2 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by icekalito(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is Nigeria grin

47 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Psychopaths!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by CAPSLOCKED: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018

YOU'LL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND RUN ONLINE TO GIVE US TALES.

THIS EXTORTION WON'T STOP BECAUSE THE COUNTRY'S LEADER IS A COW WHO KNOWS NOTHING, AND BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE ONLY BRAVE ON THE INTERNET.

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUND, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. I'M SURE THIS MENACE WILL BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

THE ENDSARS TWITTER PROTEST HAS GONE DOWN AS THE MOST FRUITLESS MOVEMENT IN HISTORY.
THE CLOWNS THAT ENGAGE THE POLICE TWITTER HANDLE ARE THE MOST FOOLISH OF FOOLS. NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO YOUR CONVERSATION WITH @POLICENG. NOT THE PRESIDENT, NOT THE INSPECTOR GENERAL.
ACCOUNT IS PROBABLY HANDLED BY A YOUTH CORPER, ASSISTED BY A BOYS BRIGADE MEMBER.

FIGHTS CANNOT BE WON BEHIND PHONE AND COMPUTER SCREENS.

WE AS CITIZENS CAN ATTEMPT TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND THAT OF OTHERS, SOMETIMES.. INSTEAD OF JUST WINDING UP AND GOING FORWARD ONCE WE'VE SEEN THAT THE VICTIM IS NOT RELATED TO US.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE NEED TO REPLACE THE COW ON SEAT WITH A HUMAN BEING IN 2019.

251 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Quality20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
pay na
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by faithfull18(f): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by talk2archy: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
and you payed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by EXLOVER(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is better i hit my phone on the floor or format it with my hand, than to open it for ENdSARS to go through it.

9 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by princeade86(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarka maje.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by LazyNairalander(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmm Nawa ooo. Check my SIGNATURE
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by maxiuc(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy

SARS are the Armed Robbers
SARS are the Yahoo boys

I handed my phone to them I was looking at his foolish self going through my emails picture and the rest hmm am not shakened because I got nothing to hide suddenly he asked me Mr Man who owns this venza suv you are posing inside with I was like it belongs to my pastor they said ok call your pastor let's confirm I said officer you are with my phone please do whatever pleases you after they found out how humble and obedient I was they gave me my phone and said you be better pikin wey get respect for elders .

Never argue or been rude with this guys they are armed and can cause you any damage and nothing will still happen

Remember to smile also

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by oneda(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS EXTORTION WON'T STOP BECAUSE THE COUNTRY'S LEADER IS A COW WHO KNOWS NOTHING, AND BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE ONLY BRAVE ON THE INTERNET.

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUNDS, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. I'M SURE THIS MENACE WILL BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE NEED TO REPLACE THE COW ON SEAT WITH A HUMAN BEING IN 2019.
STANDS THEIR GROUND YOU SAY?
If this young man here had done so and was shot by those animals you also would have condemned him. You would have said he would have done as they did and seek redress later.

The name on that alert should be investigated

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by soberdrunk(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na wa ooooo! Aunty Oby is just desperately seeking President Buharis attention by all means, her level of desperation is becoming worrisome, if truly she wants to defend the innocent citizen, why didn't she tag only the IG of police and the Nigerian police force official handle, is it the duty of the president to look into 'police extortion' in a state that has a "governor", "deputy governor' and "Police commissioner'?........... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Pusyiter(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is it that this so-called SARS do not have job to do?
There are kidnappers everywhere yet no one is looking for them but innocent Nigerians get harassed every day.
What baffles me is that SARS are even more engaged in non-criminal/robbery activities.
9ja and misplaced priorities.

7 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by congorasta: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
SARS in South West are mean
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by kidman96(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Legal Armed Robbers
pol23:
This is getting crazier by day.
lonlytroy:
Nigeria will never get better
From worst stage to critical situation beyond repair
kattytamer:
Thugs and gangsters in uniform.. cry
Pusyiter:
Is it that this so-called SARS do not have job to do?
There are kidnappers everywhere yet no one is looking for them but innocent Nigerians get harassed every day.
What baffles me is that SARS are even more engaged in non-criminal/robbery activities.
9ja and misplaced priorities.
Mariangeles:
Psychopaths!

You guys should shut up...

What was he doing with a strange app called "hangout" on his phone?

Rubbish... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by PearlStreet(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
He transferred the money to Ogunkanmi Sunday. A simple search reveals the thieving policeman. Here's the idiot looking like an imbeciile.

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
JixNation:
This your topic tittle is misleading, how has he eventually paid the 100k?
illiteracy is a disease , all the comprehension u did from pry 1-6 just waste chai

59 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Quality20(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
pay na. Hope u collected receipt and their numbers so u can easily call them whenever u need to deal ruthlessly with any body- u are now their friends

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thugs and gangsters in uniform.. cry

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK IN 24 HOURS.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Swegzfreak: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=68481418]

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUNDS, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. I'M SURE THIS MENACE WILL BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE NEED TO REPLACE THE C
OW ON SEAT WITH A HUMAN BEING IN 2019.
[/quote

WELL, MAYBE WHEN YOU ENTER THERE NET SIR, YOU WILL NOT PAY THEM SIR, BUT I AM 103% SURE YOU WILL OVER PAY THEM WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH YOU

THEY ARE ANIMALS, NO REMORSE WHATSOEVER

32 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by veacea: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chei
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by lonlytroy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria will never get better
From worst stage to critical situation beyond repair
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by pol23: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is getting crazier by day.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by sunnywhyt007: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Legal Armed Robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.