Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man (50875 Views)

Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Miles300: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
People should rise to end this madness !we can go on and on to hashtag endSARs and nothin will still happen ! Nigerians it’s time we wake up and take action ! There is power in unity and one voice
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Slymonster(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bros your own na hangouts. If I remember my own eh...Criminals in uniform stealing from people
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by koolguy88(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
ol'boy, you be learner?
you've transferred the money to him abi?
you can still retrieve your money and get paid for damages.

Get a lawyer to visit the bank where you transferred the money to, get personal bank details of the SARS you transferred the money to and make a case.

This is the type of case I like involving my self with.

thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Succinct1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
kidman96:

You guys should shut up...

What was he doing with a strange app called "hangout" on his phone?

Rubbish... grin grin grin

So 'hangout' is a strange app?

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Edu3Again: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
MOD WHY DID YOU HIDE MY POST?
WHY DONT YOU WANT THE YORUBAS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM??

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by udemzyudex(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

SARS are the Armed Robbers
SARS are the Yahoo boys

I handed my phone to them I was looking at his foolish self going through my emails picture and the rest hmm am not shakened because I got nothing to hide suddenly he asked me Mr Man who owns this venza suv you are posing inside with I was like it belongs to my pastor they said ok call your pastor let's confirm I said officer you are with my phone please do whatever pleases you after they found out how humble and obedient I was they gave me my phone and said you be better pikin wey get respect for elders .

Never argue or been rude with this guys they are armed and can cause you any damage and nothing will still happen

Remember to smile also

Yeah, nothing will happen cos THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by gr8tone: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUNDS, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. .
You said people should stand their what? And do what? I believe you don't have regard for your life or maybe you need a taste of it. Those guys are not human beings, you must know this. A national protest needs to be staged to stop that arm of the police. The Bubu no dey social media

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by oglalasioux(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'LL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND RUN ONLINE TO GIVE US TALES.

THIS EXTORTION WON'T STOP BECAUSE THE COUNTRY'S LEADER IS A COW WHO KNOWS NOTHING, AND BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE ONLY BRAVE ON THE INTERNET.

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUNDS, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. I'M SURE THIS MENACE WILL BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE NEED TO REPLACE THE COW ON SEAT WITH A HUMAN BEING IN 2019.

Stand your ground and get killed like chicken? We are dealing with psychopaths and the government won't do anything about it. Pay and be alive to tell the tale.

3 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
lokho:
I think I really need to ask him what he really meant by strange app. Is the phone not meant for you or you stole it? so I wonder why you're showing us an evidence of payment when you are also a criminal...
lazy youth supporting evil...read and understand

4 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Gentlevin: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS EXTORTION WON'T STOP BECAUSE THE COUNTRY'S LEADER IS A COW WHO KNOWS NOTHING, AND BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE ONLY BRAVE ON THE INTERNET.

IF PEOPLE WOULD STAND THEIR GROUNDS, REFUSE TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, AND OTHER PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.. I'M SURE THIS MENACE WILL BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE NEED TO REPLACE THE COW ON SEAT WITH A HUMAN BEING IN 2019.
Bros u funny ooo. "stand their ground.." when someone is pointing u gun? pray u don't meet them, cos if u do , u won't stand your ground but u will also "SIT YOUR GROUND"........ SMH

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by KrystosCJ(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Police has never been anybody's friend.

4 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

The post is fake,right? yet people here on Nairaland have been able to trace the SARS police officer who's account the OP transferred money into,a certain Mr Ogunkanmi! Sometimes most of you northerners should engage your brain first before you make a comment here on Nairaland. There's already the stereotypical belief that Northerners in general are a bit slow and dumb, you should make an effort to show people that the northerners are actually smart, as it is now, going by most of the comments from Northerners here on Nairaland, I have no choice but to agree with the stereotype regarding the intellect of northerners, until a northerner proves me wrong!

15 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by stagger: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
oglalasioux:

Stand your ground and get killed like chicken? We are dealing with psychopaths and the government won't do anything about it. Pay and be alive to tell the tale.

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. He has evidence. He should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

The post is fake,right? yet people here on Nairaland have been able to trace the SARS police officer who's account the OP transferred money into,a certain Mr Ogunkanmi! Sometimes most of you northerners should engage your brain first before you make a comment here on Nairaland. There's already the stereotypical belief that Northerners in general are a bit slow and dumb, you should make an effort to show people that the northerners are actually smart, as it is now, going by most of the comments from Northerners here on Nairaland, I have no choice but to agree with the stereotype regarding the intellect of northerners, until a northerner proves me wrong!

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by MiamiePizza(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
icekalito:
This is Nigeria grin
Anything can happen
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Yyeske(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
That officer that gave out his account number has exposed his crime to the world by himself, he'll have to tell the court the business transaction between him and the complainant if he decides to take the case up.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by icekalito(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Every body is a grin grin grin grin grin
criminal grin

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari has militarized SARZ, when his tenure is over, these Policemen will be the new wave of Armed Robbers, if they are not already the robbers and kidnappers everywhere. Because it is when these SARS became lethal that robbery intensified.

In the 80s, he used WAI brigade to intimate civilians, and use fear as a weapon of control. All the complaints about SARZ, he has done nothing about it because he is a violent person.

Those who love themselves should ask Buhari to stop trying to be President again, cos it will be worse.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by drey076(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
illiteracy is a disease , all the comprehension u did from pry 1-6 just waste chai
you dey mind the man?
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
You mean to tell me THIS individual here is a DETECTIVE in the Nigerian police force?

It is finished!

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by ElsonMorali: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
AerialMapper:
He is a "simple strait forward and GOD fairing bean"

Look at the bastard's face. He looks like a criminal.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
E no concern me, u all In Nigeria deserve every harsh things happening to you.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:
He transferred the money to Ogunkanmi Sunday. A simple search reveals the thieving policeman. Here's the idiot looking like an imbeciile.

Create a new topic about this, and add the photos.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by francisbarrack(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
We r in for this imcompetent government.
May d almighty God save us all.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by francisbarrack(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
stemmez:
E no concern me, u all In Nigeria deserve every harsh things happening to you.

Ur family r all included. Omoale. Kooniran

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by ojonugwap(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Your father, mother are cow � � � � I'm very sure your generation can never attain the position, popularity and fame that BUHAR is enjoying today foolish pig � like you will never grow from circle of bondages which practically hidden your generations, goatttt.....
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by PrinceMario(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
lokho:
I think I really need to ask him what he really meant by strange app. Is the phone not meant for you or you stole it? so I wonder why you're showing us an evidence of payment when you are also a criminal...
You go die las las ni if at your age, only a criminal should have hangout on his phone.

This phool doesn't even know phones produced in America has has hangout as inbuilt app.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Ologogoro: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:
He transferred the money to Ogunkanmi Sunday. A simple search reveals the thieving policeman. Here's the idiot looking like an imbeciile.

Let's all goto Facebook and blast him, let's confront him with evidence.
Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by derrydinny: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na wa ooooo! Aunty Oby is just desperately seeking President Buharis attention by all means, her level of desperation is becoming worrisome, if truly she wants to defend the innocent citizen, why didn't she tag only the IG of police and the Nigerian police force official handle, is it the duty of the president to look into 'police extortion' in a state that has a "governor", "deputy governor' and "Police commissioner'?........... angry
the governor doesn't have power over the police my brother

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
lokho:
You are sick and a dullard. The name of the app is stated in the write up, it is an inbuilt app called hangout. Dont worry, u are next to be harrased

4 Likes

Re: "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man by Xmen149(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ologogoro:

Let's all goto Facebook and blast him, let's confront him with evidence.

when even FB sell details for US election,to mine ur own there na snap of the finger,.then u start getting strange visitors and strange things happening in ur life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weed Smoker Almost Ran Mad / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.