Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (38362 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Kissup(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
God bless him.No hands and he still choose to work while those with hands are carrying guns up and down.God punish all thiefs and ritualists in our country

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
my salute to those men that always see opportunities even in their most difficult time

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Aniwhyte:
Is it only me or has anyone also noticed that ever since the day president Buhari made June 12 democracy day in honor of late chief mko Abiola, any positive comment about president Buhari now has more likes and shares and i also noticed that any comment criticising him, now has much quotes, where by the quotes normally at the end insults the poster of the comment. Who else has noticed this lately, p.s : am not a PDP or Jona drunk supporter.
if that's d case, then d expectations Nigerians have of their leaders is very mediocre
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Sometimes i always wonder, a father will go through thick and thin to feed, shelter, care,secure his children safety, but when those children grew up and they are working, they always prefer their mother to their father,
not only, they will even neglect their father
dats y both parents shud contribute to family upkeep
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Sometimes i always wonder, a father will go through thick and thin to feed, shelter, care,secure his children safety, but when those children grew up and they are working, they always prefer their mother to their father,
so you get small sense
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
spycee1:

A Twitter user identified by her handle, @TKSavage6, who is a young student, has taken to the social networking platform to praise her dad for not letting his disability get in the way of providing for his family.

She posted a photo of her dad, revealling that he lost his hands in an accident at work in the '80s. She also said that despite this, he has had a full-time job as a builder since then.

She revealed further that he even built his family a large home, pays for his kids' school fees, and bought himself a car.

The lady posted her father's photo and wrote; "My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house.

"He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees. #DovesBestDad #Isithembiso."
My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house .He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees.#DovesBestDad #Isithembiso pic.twitter.com/DMsUN49tr9

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/lady-hails-father-who-lost-his-hands.html

Lady hails father yet used her pic?

I am seeing cheap attention seeker
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Some mothers can brainwash their kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Is a normal thing
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by excel123: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by emelda86(f): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
God bless him not like some lazy fathers, there's no limitation to go out & hustle

God bless peddy too cos he will make a good Dad to our children...lol
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Once in my life I see a man that is not as use..less as the rest.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

bro na mother sure pass o
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by tartar9(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
englishmart:
Provided he's not from a particular region that derive pride in begging, he definitely has to work, if he must survive and fend for his household
Better a beggar than a criminal...like people from one other region.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
englishmart:
Provided he's not from a particular region that derive pride in begging, he definitely has to work, if he must survive and fend for his household

HAUSA/FULANI
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by tolani4real: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

100% right
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Not all father sir

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by babony1: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

To me I can say it depends on the relationship the mother or father have with the particular child, for instance you don't expect a child that his/her mother went through hell to see him/her scaled through his/her education to a certain level and the father neglected his role or his fatherly duties in the life of such child and the child eventually make it in life, now whom do you expect such child to care, cherish or lavish his/her money, time etc on? I that am typing this am in my late 30 and I can tell you that since I was age 8 till today I don't experience any fatherly role in my life, MY GREATEST MOTHER, MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER,MY ONE AND ONLY she's the one doing her motherly duties whenever the needs arises, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY LET HER LEAVE LONG IN GOOD HEALTH AND PROTECT ALL HER CHILDREN, okola America, I love my mum.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmm God is great, ability in disability
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ellabae:
I will choose my dad over mum anytime, anyday.

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
emelda86:
God bless him not like some lazy fathers, there's no limitation to go out & hustle

God bless peddy too cos he will make a good Dad to our children...lol
kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Biggyjoe554(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
The lips tho.
E heavy for her mouth�
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

not all fathers have these good quality of this man.. some fathers will rather leave the responsibility for the wife.. even when they have the money.. it's common in urhobo men...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

As for me, I love my parents equally, they both have given so much of their lives for me
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Not all. My father comes first. He sacrificed everything to send us to school. So, everything belongs to him, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

its the way the society and women have manipulated children to think,from an early age that the mother deserves,more care than the father
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Bianda24: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Na papa wey no try dem go forget
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

This is the case the world over. Women are pure evil manipulators.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ytea:
I salute the Pa. I'm inspired. There's no limitation to what humans can achieve.
and salute the lady too
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

See As People Take Dey Find Trouble. But The Girl Ugly Sha O

Aye le o
Haha

Shes pretty enough
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Unlimited22: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
bennynaza:
It is not in my nature to type nonsense like this,

but the mood I am in now eh,

I can think of somethin dat girl can do to me with those lips.
You dey game brother.
Re: Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
How inspiring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.