Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) (38292 Views)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
A young graduate who teaches in a private secondary school and wants to marry from one community in Zone “A” Tiv land, Benue State, has been given a list of items totaling N1.5m, to buy as his fiancée’s bride price.

This excludes other logistic and miscellaneous expenses he may incur during the traditional marriage and church wedding.

According to Reports, the bride to be is still a student.

Isnt it too much?? embarassed

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-teacher-told-to-fish-out-15.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
He should forget about marriage for now. He should continue to enjoy free ponmo. After two years, he will get the same girl for less

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
its 2much nah

4 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
He should forget about marriage for now. He should continue to enjoy free ponmo. After two years, he will get the same girl for less
lalasticlacla must hear this!

27 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by whitering: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Haba! is seems her family has Mbaise spirit. in short, Tor Tiv most hear it.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

This girl's father is obviously a retired armed robber or a kidnapper.

1.5million just for your pikin toto?
This is callous...

I can bet that;
The girl is not a virgin,
The girl is not so educated,
The girl smells below,
The girl has had an abortion before,
The girl has bushy armpits.
The girls pubic hair is like afro
The girl has yam legs.

I'd advise the guy to forget about marriage; use the 1.5million to hire oloshos to service him.
At the rate of 500 a round.
He can use that 1.5million to hire 3,000 girls.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Africans trading human beings and the traded ladies even endorse it. Whoever is involved in paying or receiving bride price is a trader. http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-africans-pay-bride-price-just-traded-item/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by FamousAbN: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mmmmmhhhhh, me and la-la go remain in single league of nations

1 Like

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Bisjosh(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I love my culture
Omo oodua

A o ki n ta omo... grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by eghuan1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why not impregnate the girl and ask them for a new list after nine months. Na by force to marry?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by thestevens: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
why not simply impregnate the lady and they will come begging you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by sayentease(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
benue girls are very cheap. this must be a plot to chase the boy away because he is broke. if it is owerri now.. i for concur

15 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by soleexx(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin angry[b][/b]
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Badmanbay(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
What for? Too much abeg...
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Phi001(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
The number is too round to be believed...

I see a rat, smell fish and conclude that this is simply geared towards seeking attention...

7 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by anyebedgreat: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
The papers look suspicious. I don't believe.
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Ladiesdream: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Girl child na beta business...

1 Like

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by thoollz: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari see what u have caused. People have turned marriage to business transactions. Dem dey sell their daughter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by iamozipatrick(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
she must be Igbo her father has a cone head
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yet they keep masturbating about Igbo marriage. With 1.5m an Igbo man will do both trad and church wedding and still have change

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by dakeskese(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmmm... Make I jeje carry myself go Argungu Local Govt for Kebbi state ma go get correct wife for fifteen tausan!!! Thank God I sabi catch fish

11 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by kn23h(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamozipatrick:
she must be Igbo her father has a cone head

Ibos tend to sell their children via baby factory and marriage.

Explains why slavery was so profitable in the Bight of Biafra. Dem fit sell you for mirror embarassed

madapcmod:

U sell valuable asset,m

According to Nnamdi Kanu, 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.
And most Ibo girls remain unmarried into their 40s. That ain't valuable.

21 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
1.5million to buy the girl for the rest of his life
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by abdulrazat(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na by force to marry?

Leave her alone for her papa house. Probably when she clock 35, na them go dey beg you to accept Discount.

Or better yet, impregnate the bit*h and watch them count their loss.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by omoikea(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is a big lie joor.....

picture of the girl or i don't believe it

3 Likes

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Delightbaby(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
This list is something else. Only for bride price or wedding inclusive
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by whizbee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg shift lemme faint...
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by bigboss80s(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
What you have here is the list of items the groom is meant to buy and not the lady's bride price. Note the difference.

If the list is too expensive, he could discuss that with the elders and get it reduced instead of lamenting.

Look at this Id1ot

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by Raintaker(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
KKKWHITE:
1.5million to buy the girl for the rest of his life
good deal abi?
Re: Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) by madapcmod: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
kn23h:

Ibos tend to sell their children via baby factory and marriage.

Explains why slavery was so profitable in the Bight of Biafra. Dem fit sell you for mirror embarassed

U sell valuable asset, yoloba girls can b married with a plate of Spirogyra hydraulic ewedu soup or ewa agoyin with agege bread, just feed her and she open her dirty puna for u, marriage starts. No wonder they born touts, badoo gangs, skull miners and huntersfor nurtw owoda men

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge This Case / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.