Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors (3383 Views)

NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation / Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? / NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by kayceerilyn(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am deeply pained by this latest development.

I got admitted to Uniben in 2013. In fact, I saw my admission status first on Jamb before I did on Uniben Kofa page. I had no issues in all my four years in school. But it's time for NYSC mobilization now, on getting here to check the list, I saw 109 pages of error lists.. Yes!! 109 pages of error lists. One page had about 12 names. The errors were from Jamb. On checking the names, I saw my own name with the error that I was not advisable. How on Earth was I not admitted when I have both Jamb and Uniben admission letter? When I matriculated and got a matriculation number to prove that? I even have original Jamb result to further buttress my point.

It's not just me.. More than a thousand names just from Uniben and not considering other schools!!

Please we need to know where to go from here... How should we go about this??
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GabeHCoud: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Same thing in FUTA too, imagine, they're telling direct entry students to go print jamb result. People that didn't even write jamb in the first place. Everything is messed up in this country, only 10% names was uploaded successfully
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Chuksmonika(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
You have to go and register for jamb regularization,No time oo!..you have to do it asap,for you to join november batch

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by eseflive234: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
kayceerilyn:

I got admitted to Uniben in 2013. In fact, I saw my admission status first on Jamb before I did on Uniben Kofa page. I had no issues in all my four years in school. But it's time for NYSC mobilization now, on getting here to check the list, I saw 109 pages of error lists.. Yes!! 109 pages of error lists. One page had about 12 names. The errors were from Jamb. On checking the names, I saw my own name with the error that I was not advisable. How on Earth was I not admitted when I have both Jamb and Uniben admission letter? When I matriculated and got a matriculation number to prove that? I even have original Jamb result to further buttress my point.

It's not just me.. More than a thousand names just from Uniben and not considering other schools!!

Please, where in UNIBEN did you see the Error list or where did you check it....Or was it pasted?
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Adebisi444: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Same here in my school..they asked us to go and register for jamb before we can see our names on nysc senate list. I think nysc and jamb get beef. Not like this before.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Aspireahead(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
kayceerilyn:

https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

verify here
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Chuksmonika(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Adebisi444:
Same here in my school..they asked us to go and register for jamb before we can see our names on nysc senate list. I think nysc and jamb get beef. Not like this before.
they dont have beef,its just that they are working together,if your Name doesnt show on the Jamb site that you have been given admission,there is no way that person will be mobilized
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by kayceerilyn(f): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2018
I have Jamb admission letter.. same with Uniben admission letter... All of this is very frustrating for ne
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Apex02: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please who can create jamb profile... My school is asking for my username n password... I came in through direct entry 2013....then nothing like that... Contact 08063984918
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by eterisan(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Apex02:
Please who can create jamb profile... My school is asking for my username n password... I came in through direct entry 2013....then nothing like that... Contact 08063984918
what school? Asking for it to do what..... They should be asking for your jamb reg no.... You can check if you are on matric list here

... Just go to the jamb office nearest to you to create profile .
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Adebisi444: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayceerilyn:
I have Jamb admission letter.. same with Uniben admission letter... All of this is very frustrating for ne
Not only you...I did it also. you better hurry up and do it.
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by westsyde92: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adebisi444:
Not only you...I did it also. you better hurry up and do it.
How much do you pay online to print it
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by Adebisi444: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2018
westsyde92:

How much do you pay online to print it
#1000 for admission, #1000 for jamb slip.
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GentlePEACE: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
eterisan:
what school? Asking for it to do what..... They should be asking for your jamb reg no.... You can check if you are on matric list here

... Just go to the jamb office nearest to you to create profile .
To qualify to be on the
Matriculation List:
Print your Admission Letter
Online from the e-Facility
Platform
Print your Result Slip Online
from the e-Facility Platform
Verify the two documents with
the admission officer in your
Institution

@thebolded; do one physicall go to the admission officer for verification or how?
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GentlePEACE: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Adebisi444:
#1000 for admission, #1000 for jamb slip.
how did you verify with your admission officer the two documents?
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by eterisan(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:
To qualify to be on the
Matriculation List:
Platform
Institution

@thebolded; do one physicall go to the admission officer for verification or how?
depends on the school. For some schools you just send a text, others you have to go. Get in touch with your students affairs unit.
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by TomMary(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2018
GentlePEACE:
To qualify to be on the
Matriculation List:
Platform
Institution

I gained admission through predegree
Got jamb admission letter a year after
Now they are telling me my name is not on the matriculation list when I tried checking my mobilization status
Yet my department has pasted a list of prospective Corp members
What do I do mbok
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GentlePEACE: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2018
TomMary:

Now they are telling me my name is not on the matriculation list when I tried checking my mobilization status
What do I do mbok

that is what everyone here is facing. Once you are able to create jamb profile and pay for the so called admission letter and result slip, you will get 'you are now on the matriculation list' remark.

Call me, I can help you out with the profile creation. 0:8:0::35::88::55::96
Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GentlePEACE: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
TomMary:

What do I do mbok
create a jamb profile, login and check admission status, if given by jamb, then go ahead and print admission letter and result slip, each cost 1k from jamb. After that you are good to go. If you are not on the admission list from jamb, then you need to do jamb regularisation, cost 10k. Hope i've been helpful?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors by GEJDHERO: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Good day for PCMs in Warri and Environs u can Create your Jamb Profile,do ur Jamb regularization,Print Jamb result and Admission Letter @ Klassic CBT 81,hospital rd near new layout junction by Chom Chop fast food Ekpan 08035420177,08059268461

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2012 Batch "B" Orientation Course Is Now 2nd - 23rd July, 2012 / NIM NYSC June 2013 Result Out! / Which State Pays Doctor Corpers Highest Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.