Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers (6879 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization And Jamb Errors / Nysc Updates.....2018 Batch B Mobilization Has Commenced / Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2017
As we all know the time table for NYSC 2017 batch B has been released, and its only a matter of days before pcm's are been called to answer the clarion call and to serve their fathers land, However many of us have questions on registration, camp requirements, the best states to serve, how to get a very good ppa, how to optimize your service year maximally, including tips that enables you to spend less and save more. So this is a platform where every PCM can come and ask any question pertaning to service from A-Z, so we employ those that have already served, thos that re serving and even pcm's that have helpful answers and information to help those that re cleuless and have a whole bunch of questins to ask. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by zamanii: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Tolams16:
As we all know the time table for NYSC 2017 batch B has been released, and its only a matter of days before pcm's are been called to answer the clarion call and to serve their fathers land, However many of us have questions on registration, camp requirements, the best states to serve, how to get a very good ppa, how to optimize your service year maximally, including tips that enables you to spend less and save more. So this is a platform where every PCM can come and ask any question pertaning to service from A-Z, so we employ those that have already served, thos that re serving and even pcm's that have helpful answers and information to help those that re cleuless and have a whole bunch of questins to ask. Thank you.

While in camp can one defer service if for example one's masters application fall in place while in camp?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by orobs93(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
zamanii:

While in camp can one defer service if for example one's masters application fall in place while in camp?

Nice one keenly interested
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
zamanii:

I believe it is wiser to serve before going for your masters, because it is a mandatory requirement before you can be employed by any organization or company. You see wen you finish your nysc, you can immediately apply for a job, but when u finish your masters u will still have to go and do nysc b4 u appl y for a job. As to the question of if you can defer d nysc, i think you can, but you will have to confirm that with your institution, to see how possible that is, and how it can be done.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by zamanii: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tolams16:

I believe it is wiser to serve before going for your masters, because it is a mandatory requirement before you can be employed by any organization or company. You see wen you finish your nysc, you can immediately apply for a job, but when u finish your masters u will still have to go and do nysc b4 u appl y for a job. As to the question of if you can defer d nysc, i think you can, but you will have to confirm that with your institution, to see how possible that is, and how it can be done.

True but in my case I might leave camp for a different reason and can always come back for service. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by jobsmiths(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
I need to knw more abt PPA, are U to look 4 or u will jst be posted

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
jobsmiths:
I need to knw more abt PPA, are U to look 4 or u will jst be posted
You will be posted bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by harqyn: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls someone shld help a friend! On Senate verification list, the name there was another's name, which was not her own but other details uploaded were her own, is only the name that is different (Full name). Pls can that friend proceed with the registration. She has consulted DSA, she was told nothing reliable. Pls what can she do?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2017
harqyn:
Pls someone shld help a friend! On Senate verification list, the name there was another's name, which was not her own but other details uploaded were her own, is only the name that is different (Full name). Pls can that friend proceed with the registration. She has consulted DSA, she was told nothing reliable. Pls what can she do?
Yes she can, since every other detail is corect, let her go ahead and complete the registration. Now after registration she will now apply for name correction, and thats all. After completion of registration, there is a link that says apply for name correction, she can visit that link and fill in her correct name and then submit and thats all.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Skmoda360(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Tolams16:
bros, i need your advise on this small situation, what's my chances of getting of Akwa Ibom outta this four preferred state options.....1. Nasarawa, 2. Akwa ibom, 3. Kaduna, 4.Ebonyi.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Skmoda360:

bros, i need your advise on this small situation, what's my chances of getting of Akwa Ibom outta this four preferred state options.....1. Nasarawa, 2. Akwa ibom, 3. Kaduna, 4.Ebonyi.
Well i tink it depends on your state of origin N d state u schooled.
If akwa ibom, is not in the geopolitical zone u schooled or the geopolitical zone ur state of origin is from, then u have a very good chance of getting, akwa ibom.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by tatoxiza: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Learn 3D ANIMATION Training

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Trottle: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Boss @Tolams 16

Someone used a passport with a red background during online registration and it was accepted, with the green card ready. Does it affect anything? Or would it be much of an issue?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Skmoda360(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tolams16:

Well i tink it depends on your state of origin N d state u schooled.
If akwa ibom, is not in the geopolitical zone u schooled or the geopolitical zone ur state of origin is from, then u have a very good chance of getting, akwa ibom.
i schooled in North central at kwara state university.....
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Skmoda360:

i schooled in North central at kwara state university.....
Ok so wats ur state of origin?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Trottle:
Boss @Tolams 16

Someone used a passport with a red background during online registration and it was accepted, with the green card ready. Does it affect anything? Or would it be much of an issue?
Well i, believe white and red backgrounds are acceptable by nysc, so i dont believe he would hav any problem.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by kcy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
after I have registered and I have got my call up nom , I later check my senate list again and I noticed that my registration has not reflect on my name on the senate list, instead of it to show that i have registered and I can log in with d email on d senate list, now it showed that I can still register and I tried to do another reg with another email just to see if it will still accept my matirc number, buy to my surprise it still brought out my details. pls any explanation on dis
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tolams16:
Ok so wats ur state of origin?
from Ondo state.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Bluette(f): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Trottle: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Tolams16:

Well i, believe white and red backgrounds are acceptable by nysc, so i dont believe he would hav any problem.

Thanks a lot Sir and have a nice weekend!
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by kcy(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2017
kcy:
after I have registered and I have got my call up
nom , I later check my senate list again and I
noticed that my registration has not reflect on my
name on the senate list, instead of it to show
that i have registered and I can log in with d
email on d senate list, now it showed that I can
still register and I tried to do another reg with
another email just to see if it will still accept my
matirc number, buy to my surprise it still brought
out my details. pls any explanation on dis
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by charlito94(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Tolams16:

what if my name comes out before camp or during camp on either of the following
1. DSSC Navy Exam
2. Law School admission list

what would I do about the service
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
charlito94:

what if my name comes out before camp or during camp on either of the following
1. DSSC Navy Exam
2. Law School admission list

what would I do about the service
You have to decide which one of this three is of priority to you at d moment. you need to decide which of the three you want to go for first, which one of dem do u have to go for right now. If you wish to go to law skul first before nysc, den contact ur skul's DSA and ask, them how one can safely defer nysc N come back to it wen he/she wants to, am sure there is a procedure for dat. So having said dat i believe it will take u 3yrs to do all three, if u intend to do all of dem, as it is impossible to do all three at the same time. My advice is dat you write them down in order of priority and preference, frm d ones u wish to accomplish first to d last.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Skmoda360:

from Ondo state.
Well since ur state of origin, N d state in which u schooled are both of different geopolitical zones than dat of akwa ibom, then i must say u have a very good chance of being posted to akwa ibom state, but u still need to pray tho, cos we can never be too sure.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Skmoda360(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tolams16:

Well since ur state of origin, N the state in which u schooled are both of different geopolitical zones than dat of akwa ibom, then i must say u have a very good chance of being posted to akwa ibom state, but u still need to pray tho, cos we can never be too sure.
thanks bro....
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Skmoda360:

thanks bro....
Ur welcum
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Trottle:

Thanks a lot Sir and have a nice weekend!
Ur welcum...N u too
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Loujay(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Good job you're doing here. Please what are the things NYSC can accept as evidence of husband's state of residence for married female pcm for purposes of the ongoing registration?
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
kcy:
after I have registered and I have got my call up
nom , I later check my senate list again and I
noticed that my registration has not reflect on my
name on the senate list, instead of it to show
that i have registered and I can log in with d
email on d senate list, now it showed that I can
still register and I tried to do another reg with
another email just to see if it will still accept my
matirc number, buy to my surprise it still brought
out my details. pls any explanation on dis
I dont really understand all u hav said, but i will try N respond to d ones i smhow get. After registration, you cannot register again with the same details cos your matric no, email etc, is recorded in their sites database. Whatever correction you want to make, i believe u can make that on the nysc portal. Login to the nysc portal, with the email u registered n ur password, after you re logged in, go to ur home dashboard. U will see a link that says apply for name correction, click on that link and follow through the process and thats all. It will take a few days or even lesser, for ur correct name to reflect on the nysc portal. As for ur name on d senate verification list, u dont really hav to bother abt that, because once ur correct name is showing on ur page on d nysc portal den dats all dat matters.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by Tolams16(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Loujay:
Good job you're doing here. Please what are the things NYSC can accept as evidence of husband's state of residence for married female pcm for purposes of the ongoing registration?
Am not really sure about this one, but if u hav ur nepa bill, i tink u can snap it, with the side that shows you N your husband's house address, and then upload. Am nt very sure so here is NYSC's twitter handle @nysc_ng you can follow them and ask or contact them via any other means and relay ur question to them.
Re: NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers by kcy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tolams16:

I dont really understand all u hav said, but i will try N respond to d ones i smhow get. After registration, you cannot register again with the same details cos your matric no, email etc, is recorded in their sites database. Whatever correction you want to make, i believe u can make that on the nysc portal. Login to the nysc portal, with the email u registered n ur password, after you re logged in, go to ur home dashboard. U will see a link that says apply for name correction, click on that link and follow through the process and thats all. It will take a few days or even lesser, for ur correct name to reflect on the nysc portal. As for ur name on d senate verification list, u dont really hav to bother abt that, because once ur correct name is showing on ur page on d nysc portal den dats all dat matters.
D portal still accept my mat no for reg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers / Lost Nysc Id Card / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.