Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (56907 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by abumoney(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Whoever destroyed this lady's joy doesn't deserve to live. May the person never be happy

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by abumoney(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Whoever destroyed this lady's joy doesn't deserve to live. May the person never be happy angry
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kai...this more reason y some girls shouldn't think they are 100% wise over men
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by marxist88: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who ever come close to her now, we can call him a true lover,
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Oluwatosin27(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
princeade86:
wicked world we are.

We live in a wicked world.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Indian treatment! Make dem no start this kind trend o.

Abeg o
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wickedness!
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure unadulterated evil.

Man's inhumanity to another. People of the world are never happy for another person's happiness.

People of the under world please, thank you!
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Justpassingby2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Muckross1122:
A lady was doused with acid 24 hours after her wedding. According to reports, she has been abandoned by her husband as a result of her looks.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/unknown-person-pours-acid-on-a-lady-24hrs-after-her-wedding/

Father have mercy, no be the same picture of a lady dem say fire burn be this? N.a. Im I dey see for here say n.a. acid. May thunder fire una bloggers. Lies go kill una... lie Mohammed linage

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by BlissB(f): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
Even before the acid sef, aunty face nah "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", somebody come add acid to the equation and you expect the man not to run.......... angry They didn't go for honeymoon?
grin grin
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure unadulterated evil.

Man's inhumanity to another. People of the world are never happy for another person's happiness.

If you check very well, it might be her best friend that is still single that is this bitter.

I have heare girls ask the question. I am more beautiful than her, I am more educated than her, I am more intelligent, I even dress better than her, so how come she got married before me?questions turn to jealousy and jealousy turns to hate.

Hate to to ACiD POURING.

It saddening how humans are now living bellow animal standard.

3 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by velo10: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Horrifying
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Did she snatch someone else's lover or jilt one man to marry another man?
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Some people can go to the extreme because of wickedness or jealousy. What is the gain in this act? No matter what this victim might have done in the past. Jesus forgave those who killed him. Is there really anyone without sin? Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by adeyhariet(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Probably her husband's ex for him to disappear just like that... May God deliver us from evil.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by fatubo007: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is inhuman,....

Why would you want to destroy a living soul, this world is evil!
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Professor101(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ma ma ma! This is devilish. What a coward did this to her. The funny thing is that there's no hiding place for that evil doer. You will be apprehended shortly.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by DiracRex: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Inhumane!
who did this?
Way too much to have perpetrated such evil.
aww! truly, the heart of a Man is wicked!
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by morakakin(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
That's really bleeped up.
What an evil thing to do.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by delishpot: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
merrypakman:
There's more to this sha! But why pour her acid? Some men are devil's incarnate.

What if its the mans babe whom he dumped to marry this one that arranged it?
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by flyca: 12:16am On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure unadulterated evil.

If you check very well, it might be her best friend that is still single that is this bitter.

I have heard girls ask these questions. I am more beautiful than her, I am more educated than her, I am more intelligent, I even dress better than her, so how come she got married before me?questions turn to jealousy and jealousy turns to hate.

Hate turns to ACID POURING.
Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions.
What if it was done by one sore loser that she dumped for a better guy?

Anyways, you've got your "likes". Roll on.

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by EwuOjota: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2018
flyca:

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions.
What if it was done by one sore loser that she dumped for a better guy?

Anyways, you've got your "likes". Roll on.

Ugly girl with the big nose.

Why did you not reply to my pm?
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by EwuOjota: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Oluwatosin27:

We live in a wicked world.

Very wicked world.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Oh my God.
This is heartwrecking embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by babeosisi: 1:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Muckross1122:
A lady was doused with acid 24 hours after her wedding. According to reports, she has been abandoned by her husband as a result of her looks.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/unknown-person-pours-acid-on-a-lady-24hrs-after-her-wedding/

Must be one of the man's other chics.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2018
wildimagination:
Ex-boyfriend or ex- girlfriend who got played and dumped before the marriage...
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by dochenaj: 3:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Thinking about how the guy abandoned the wife or the marriage makes it obvious that he liked her for how she looked only. And now that the good looks are gone, so does all the likeness he has for her. The Bible made it clear that beauty is vain, learn to love people for things that can never be taken away from them.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by politicalpastor: 3:36am On Jun 15, 2018
What could she has done that trigger this evil?

I have heard girls ask these questions. I am more beautiful than her, I am more educated than her, I am more intelligent, I even dress better than her, so how come she got married before me?questions turn to jealousy and jealousy turns to hate.

Hate turns to ACID POURING.[/quote]
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by hightempo(m): 4:09am On Jun 15, 2018
There is no explanations that can justify this level of cruelty......this is highly barbaric and extremely inhuman......I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2018
I cant shout
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Pure unadulterated evil.

Hate turns to ACID POURING.
well said....But that's one plausible theory...

How about her snatching someone's groomed groom? Or long time bf? Or wrecked a home? Or betrayed a friend to get d golden ring...And d fact d guy has absconded now speaks Lot..Cuz he might probably be under the sheets of the assailants now..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.