Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (56761 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Angy55(f): 5:49am On Jun 15, 2018
One of the many reasons we have to thread carefully. I have to know how the guy dealt with ladies (exes) in the past, what led to their break up because if there's any thing I fear most it is the revenge of ladies. I can't come and suffer for the sins of another man.
We ladies should be very careful, if we see the coast is not clear we should let go. We should also learn not to jilt guys as well.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Soo sad, no information yet on the gender of who poured the acid yet people are already saying it's a he or she, irrespective of who, this is humanity against human, hope this is investigated and the culprit brought to book, also some are blaming the husband for leaving her, one question I will ask is if it was vice versa will the lady wait, or how many of you ladies will stand by the man, let's be truthful to ourselves, I once dated someone I gave some examples if we married and some things happened what her actions will be, her responses were very shocking, it shows she was not going to be faithful even in pain, may God help her
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Laredojohn:
Soo sad, no information yet on the gender of who poured the acid yet people are already saying it's a he or she, irrespective of who, this is humanity against human, hope this is investigated and the culprit brought to book, also some are blaming the husband for leaving her, one question I will ask is if it was vice versa will the lady wait, or how many of you ladies will stand by the man, let's be truthful to ourselves, I once dated someone I gave some examples if we married and some things happened what her actions will be, her responses were very shocking, it shows she was not going to be faithful even in pain, may God help her
Men perpetrate over 90% of the violence in the world...... most likely a man.....
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2018
that is the punishment of having numerous boyfriends... she deserved it
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2018
merrypakman:
There's more to this sha! But why pour her acid? Some men are devil's incarnate.
Think! Who tell u say na Man do am?
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Dranatomy: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Open Relationship Is A Dead Trap
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Eeyah

She married Oko gbogbo obinrin.

If your bf is a well known player and he's still playing girls . be very careful and seek the voice of the gods before saying yes I do.
I had to breakup with a fine hot guy, who loves teasing women both online and offline . When he proposed I said am sorry I can't marry you.
He asked why with astonished looks! I replied am scared for my life , if I do. Ladies are crazy over you, mehn I can't compete like this for many years to come and you sef u enjoy it ,and raise their hopes . Biko, I don't wish to die before my time . Don't worry enough babes are ready to be your wife , choose any of them. And best of luck!

Me I can't be maimed physically or spiritually cos of over fine man. I dodge am pass

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Adejoncy01(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2018
She or the hubby might have done wrong or probably break someone heart!
But, is this not too #far?
That is how these our leaders keep killing our collective happiness as a country!
Nigerians Where Is Our Conscience?
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Husband abandoned her cos of her looks, really? That means his reason for marrying her was all cos of her looks. No wonder many failed marriages today. People marrying for wrong reasons other than what it was meant. A pity.

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Livingstone124: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Ex girlfriend or Ex boyfriend is behind this heinous act. Evil that men do follow them to their grave.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Op are you for real? Her husband abandoned her? And some idiots are busy saying a woman who isn't married at age 30 is an evening news paper. Husband that can't stand by wife in time of pains is that one husband? Isn't it better for her to have died single? Get well soon woman...
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Enemies of progress at work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.