Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (56770 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
A lady was doused with acid 24 hours after her wedding. According to reports, she has been abandoned by her husband as a result of her looks.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/unknown-person-pours-acid-on-a-lady-24hrs-after-her-wedding/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pure unadulterated evil.

Man's inhumanity to another. People of the world are never happy for another person's happiness.

If you check very well, it might be her best friend that is still single that is this bitter.

I have heard girls ask these questions. I am more beautiful than her, I am more educated than her, I am more intelligent, I even dress better than her, so how come she got married before me?questions turn to jealousy and jealousy turns to hate.

Hate turns to ACID POURING.

183 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Viralkid: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Obviously the wicked people against her marriage did it, o Lord may this kind of evil not befall me, my family or any person at all.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by merrypakman: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
There's more to this sha! But why pour her acid? Some men are devil's incarnate.

4 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Subhanalah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ex-boyfriend or ex- girlfriend who got played and dumped before the marriage...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
This life is bullshit

4 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
wildimagination:
Ex-boyfriend or ex- girlfriend who got played and dumped before the marriage...

No mind them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by CoolOg: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm. Na only men dey do evil abi.
merrypakman:
There's more to this sha! But why pour her acid? Some men are devil's incarnate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
It could be one of her newly married husband's ex whom he promised to marry but later jilted her for this one.Most ladies see marriage as if they won a ₦50m jackpot.Once a guy promise them marriage they will become his slave until after the wedding before they can unleash the bitchy in them.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Anigreat: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

The so called new husband is a foool

abandoning your wife at a point she needed you most. It's so sad, sad indeed.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Agidipp1: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wicked wrld
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even before the acid sef, aunty face nah "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", somebody come add acid to the equation and you expect the man not to run.......... angry They didn't go for honeymoon?

7 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by myke92(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why on earth would someone exhibit Such high level of barbarism??

Want free data on a DAILY basis?... All networks... Check my siggy or just send a PM.

3 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
She snatched person husband?

5 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Viralkid:
Obviously the wicked people against her marriage did it, o Lord may this kind of evil not befall me, my family or any person at all.

Or maybe she's the wicked one getting served in her own currency... my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by redangel2017: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
even if she once broke your heart, is that why you went this far? #ThisisnotNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by nothingmega122(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is inhumane Girls are their own problem sha
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Flashh: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Either ways dumped by the groom's/bride's ex. This cruelty is total evil by the doer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chai dis 1 is strong oh
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesu.!

Alot of sick,vengeful and cold blooded killers walking about.

After throwing acid on her, is your life better?

1 Like

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
The new hubby no try oooo

5 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
wicked world we are.
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
sad sad
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by hector1046(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
There is always a story behind every act either good or bad, whatever the lady has done, she doesn't deserve this barbarism.

Africa is truly animal kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Love is a scam
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by nabegibeg: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Muckross1122:
A lady was doused with acid 24 hours after her wedding. According to reports, she has been abandoned by her husband as a result of her looks.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/unknown-person-pours-acid-on-a-lady-24hrs-after-her-wedding/

Chai
Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
one innocent ex is sweating it out with sars right now i guess while the real criminal is at large. this is nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by okomile(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wickedness in high places.

What will the perpetrator gain?

We come to the world with nothing, so shall we return to our maker with nothing.

Let's be conscious that one day, we shall sleep to wake up no more.

Speedy recovery

3 Likes

Re: Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) by Turks: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Question the husband's ex..

or the wife's ex perhaps..

Nothing is certain these days..

Maybe she's owing some person yet she threw an extravagant wedding party..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.