Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wizkid And Davido Inspired Me -skales (what He Told BBC Shocked Fans) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Inspired Me -skales (what He Told BBC Shocked Fans) (590 Views)

Madonna Shocked Fans When She Pulled Up Her Dress On Live TV And Showed The Audi / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Inspired Me -skales (what He Told BBC Shocked Fans) by Neatnewz: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Skales has revealed that he is inspired by Wizkid, Davido and every other Nigerian artiste doing great things and “putting the country on a different level”.

He said this during an in depth interview with #Afroboss DJ Edu of BBC on Wednesday, June 13.

What He Spoke to BBC News
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/wizkid-and-davido-inspired-me-see-what.html

Re: Wizkid And Davido Inspired Me -skales (what He Told BBC Shocked Fans) by Bluezy13(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
I respect people who tell the truth to themselves shunning pride.

It takes great effort to do so minding our competitive society.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Inspired Me -skales (what He Told BBC Shocked Fans) by Neatnewz: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Naso they really helped him inspired

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Yemi Alade & Others To Be Celebrated At The AFRIMMA 2018 Award / Rapper , YG Arrested For Stealing Gold Chain From A Fan’s Neck (pics) / #bbnaija: (video) Cee-c Shuns Beard Gang Members At Falz’s Event:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.