Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (72110 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where d legs dhy? undecided undecided
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by elldeb101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
saasala:
Who told the hunter the giant serpent is a century old

I wonder o! maybe they gave birth to them at the same time.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by softworldsystem(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
did i hear u say 100 years
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by tolani4real: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
bee4un:
This tall big python was shot n killed by a hunter on Tuesday morning. The hunter claimed the python is more than 100 years old and capable of swallowing a human being. He also pointed that the python has developed legs. It's really scary!
But how does the man determined its age
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by dauddy97(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Everytime Lala..lala..lala undecided

Who is this lala sef
I checked your profile now. I saw that you registered 2015. over 3 yrs now and you don't knw who Lala is. I guess you open the account without using it regularly.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
That snake isbnot more than 10 years old

1 Like

Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
dauddy97:
I checked your profile now. I saw that you registered 2015. over 3 yrs now and you don't knw who Lala is. I guess you open the account without using it regularly.

What has that got to do with the question asked
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by lextube: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
The FG should pass a law that will punish people found wanting of killing any wildlife animal.

It isn't right for people to be killing wildlife animals, and poverty shouldn't be excuse for that.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by xreal: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
talk2percy:
Snake eater...

Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

What concern moniker with this simple question asked

Morso lala is the focus and not family members
and moreso whatever concerns lala concerns me.. *tonguesout*
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is what i like feasting on
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by abiolert(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=thunderbabs post=68503688]

Let it roll on ur legs or you wake up in bed and see it by your side, you will know if its poor or rich a creature... Fake ass african[/quote
Na must to quote person self? Who be fake as African, if nor be small thing I for say make thunder do you something but no need your name don carry am already.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
wealthpreach:
vigils are only held at night.

Man,I know...this is the Nigerian vicinity...we don't have to write good English on the web...its all fun and not for examination purpose,so keep the correction maybe you do that when in a physical debate and argument.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=abiolert post=68507509][/quote]

Lol...If you try am, d thunder go block ur ear. Nor try me oo undecided
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
All news about snake wey dem kill dun de taya me o!

Want something educating or something that'd fat my pocket wink
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
bee4un:
This tall big python was shot n killed by a hunter on Tuesday morning. The hunter claimed the python is more than 100 years old and capable of swallowing a human being. He also pointed that the python has developed legs. It's really scary!
its big but cannot swallow man
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
In that case they have just murdered their Ancestors allover again.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by uchihaclassiq(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who is this lala sef??
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
bee4un:

Oga whey open thread, Where is the leg of the Phython

Meanwhile is the Hunter more than 100 years old? How did he know the python is 100 years old?

How did the hunter know that the Phython Swallows people? Did the python swallow the hunters grand father?
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by kayboardist(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
no need for sala meat

make we manage this one

Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by bee4un: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga whey open thread, Where is the leg of the Phython

Meanwhile is the Hunter more than 100 years old? How did he know the python is 100 years old?

How did the hunter know that the Phython Swallows people? Did the python swallow the hunters grand father?

Capable of... I guess you should experiment that with your body
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by bee4un: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltatoto:
its big but cannot swallow man

Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by stan40: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
100yrs ke,hunters can lie.anyway i need little of the water to treat stroke,high blood pressure and infection
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2018
bee4un:

Capable of... I guess you should experiment that with your body
pls re-read my post.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by wealthpreach(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
lol don't mind me, I love looking for trouble.
maron5:

Man,I know...this is the Nigerian vicinity...we don't have to write good English on the web...its all fun and not for examination purpose,so keep the correction maybe you do that when in a physical debate and argument.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
That snake isbnot more than 10 years old
that snake is more than 30 years. You think snakes grow fast like dogs?
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
nnadychuks:
that snake is more than 30 years. You think snakes grow fast like dogs?

The African Rock python reaches full maturity at 5 years old and has a life expectancy of 15 years in the wild and 30 years in captivity ...shebi you can see you don't know what you are saying Sir
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The African Rock python reaches full maturity at 5 years old and has a life expectancy of 15 years in the wild and 30 years in captivity ...shebi you can see you don't know what you are saying Sir
the life span is 30 years first of all. Secondly, the life span of humans is 79, that doesn't mean people don't live up to 120+. Only few African rock python die at 30, same with how 79 year old man dying at 79 looks somewhat early. Shey you now understand that you are the one that's not thinking
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by dauddy97(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

What has that got to do with the question asked
I thought GOOGLE has eliminate the power to ask questions.
Re: 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) by abiolert(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
thunderbabs:

Let it roll on ur legs or you wake up in bed and see it by your side, you will know if its poor or rich a creature... Fake ass african
Your papa naim be fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.