Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Stranger Than Fiction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stranger Than Fiction? (570 Views)

Help A Stranger In Lagos / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! / I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stranger Than Fiction? by tjskii(f): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2010
I'm a great fan of the supernatural,anything mysterious or out of the ordinary,makes my ears stand on end,not to talk bout the hairs on the back of my neck,so share whatever mysterious stories u've got on this thread(at least that'll keep me busy till i can lay my hands on the final episode of the supernatural series). Lemme start with this very true story,it happened to me mum when she was in boarding school. On that faithful day,her friend(kemi)'s mother brought food to school for her daughter,and you know how it is in boarding school,all kemi's friends(including my mum) partook of the meal. The very next day,Kemi was invited to the principal's office,on getting there,she met two of her uncles looking very solemn. She was really suprised at seeing them and asked what the problem was,they then broke the news to her that her mother died in an accident about 3days back shocked shocked shocked,but: Kemi screamed"she came to see me just yesterday,she even brought me food". of course you can imagine the pandemonium that broke out after she said that. My mum said the girl was taken out of school for a while and that the dishes her dead mum used to bring her food was also taken away. I now asked my mum if she and the other girls who ate the dead woman's food felt any ill effect,but she said no,though she found it difficult to sleep for a couple of days,

(1) (Reply)

Christian-muslim Clashes In Nigeria Leave 8 Dead / Business Ideas Needed Please / Ex-british Petroleum's Ceo Leads Bidders For $4b Shell Oil Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.