Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! (1031 Views)

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by onila(f): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2012
he was robbed downtown and the thugs took his wallet and all his money..i saw him complaining to the bus station officers that he needs 2 go home bt he aint got money

he ws so cute and sad.....i approached him and gave him some money 2 travel back to his destination(another city)

he almost cried @ my kindness and generousity...he kissed me on my chick and said "te amo" meaning I love you in spanish...aww spanish guys are so sweet

I know nairalander ACIDTALK will be proud of me smiley
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by KevinII(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2012
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by onila(f): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2012
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by Riodiao(m): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2012
onila: he was robbed downtown and the thugs took his wallet and all his money..i saw him complaining to the bus station officers that he needs 2 go home bt he aint got money

he ws so cute and sad.....i approached him and gave him some money 2 travel back to his destination(another city)

he almost cried @ my kindness and generousity...he kissed me on my chick and said "te amo" meaning I love you in spanish...aww spanish guys are so sweet

MU square. Occupy transformer. Ode!
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 30, 2012
onila: he was robbed downtown and the thugs took his wallet and all his money..i saw him complaining to the bus station officers that he needs 2 go home bt he aint got money

I hate insulting pple but don't you think you just did that to yourself already? What's romantic about this, he chyke you, deflowered you or sth that we can comment on. You are seriously getting boring
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by babsjnr(m): 2:32am On Apr 30, 2012
Op stop smoking dope
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by chrishenzo: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2012
@Poster

Advice to gangers smokers, "ALWAYS KEEP YOUR COMPUTER LOCKED WHEN YOU ARE HIGH SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU MIGHT END UP ASKING YOURSELF THIS QUESTION " AM I THE ONE THAT TYPED THIS SHIT"
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by mykejones(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2012
U opened a thread that caused an e-fight bearly 20hours ago..u left that one,didn't comment or answer the questions that were thrown at u,now u jump here 2 open another one?
Like,honestly,watz really wrong with u? Do u tink i can help?
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by mashnino(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
and i use to think you was cool

use to fink you opened all dose oda topics

cos you loved photography or something

but now

i think you are becoming weird..

don't you think?

check out the trouble you cos'd in d oda thread you opened

some days back...

abeg no Bleep up
Re: I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! by ifyalways(f): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
LOL.
Mamagee and Winnergirl would be green with envy,walahi.

You are lost in your world,Onila.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Predictions About Year 2030 / Man Sues Ex-wife Over Ugly Children And Wins / Why You Shouldnt Call Your Swain Or Girlfriend ''BOO''..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.