Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. (20229 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Stephaustin(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Stop saying rubbish.So malaria cannot be cured?
You obviously are one of the types that after stress of a day's work,early morning lethargy,sweat on a hot afternoon or even lack of erection early morning,claim you have got malaria and go to a chemist asking for malaria tablet or even go to the hospital and when the Dr asks for your complain,you tell him or her "I have malaria.Anytime I wake up in the morning and I piss yellow piss or I have pain in my neck,that's how my own malaria starts.When I know say my own malaria don dey hold me,my body no dey hot,I go just dey sleep for office".
This is after waking up 4am and spending 3hours in early morning traffic,everyday!
Every month you are treating malaria,after passing through the same symptoms of tiredness,passing yellow coloured urine or waking up with neck pain or dizziness as you get up from sleeping on the floor,because "anytime you sleep on bed,you must get malaria".

Don't mind him.
Please advise him.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Stephaustin(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Franking:

Those priests killed in Benue put their trust where? Continue deceiving urself.

I think you are the one deceiving yourself here.
If you really want to know, then open up your mind to better knowledge.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Stephaustin(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
so where is Gods treatment for cancer ? Doctors have been struggling to find a cure God is looking like a mumu ! Once doctors find the cure all you religious zealots will attribute it to God - not knowing you simply mock your God ! How useless is an all knowing God not to be able to give a cure after all these years of cancer ravaging people ! Or God too is struggling in heaven to find a cure ?

I laugh with style at this kind of expressions.
If you know, you know.
If you really want to know, you will know.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Stephaustin(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Stop saying rubbish.So malaria cannot be cured?
You obviously are one of the types that after stress of a day's work,early morning lethargy,sweat on a hot afternoon or even lack of erection early morning,claim you have got malaria and go to a chemist asking for malaria tablet or even go to the hospital and when the Dr asks for your complain,you tell him or her "I have malaria.Anytime I wake up in the morning and I piss yellow piss or I have pain in my neck,that's how my own malaria starts.When I know say my own malaria don dey hold me,my body no dey hot,I go just dey sleep for office".
This is after waking up 4am and spending 3hours in early morning traffic,everyday!
Every month you are treating malaria,after passing through the same symptoms of tiredness,passing yellow coloured urine or waking up with neck pain or dizziness as you get up from sleeping on the floor,because "anytime you sleep on bed,you must get malaria".

Don't mind him.
Please advise him.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Stephaustin(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stupidity everywhere.

Ebola death rate is 50%, It either Kills u or it doesn't kill you within 10 - 20 days.

He wasn't healed or anything like that.

Do you mind if I tell you that your ability to draw conclusion from premises is really bad. What you just did is fallacious.

Read yourself again[b]
PrecisionFx:

Stupidity everywhere.

Ebola death rate is 50%, It either Kills u or it doesn't kill you within 10 - 20 days.

Do you mind if I tell you that your ability to draw conclusion from premises is really bad. What you just did is fallacious.

Read yourself again[/b]
PrecisionFx:

Stupidity everywhere.

Read yourself again.
Your prediction is 50%, not 100%; this means there is also equal chance of survival.

Again, I suggest you check the meaning of being healed.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Stephaustin:

Medically speaking, you may be right.
However, haven't you seen cases that defy medical knowledge and explanation?

Medicine does not understand everything about the biological composition of Man, infact medicine does not even up to 30% of our make-up . That medicine couldn't explain something doesn't make the thing spiritual or religious.

some decades back people got sick n died of diabetes by the millions annually n the medical sector couldn't understand what was happening for years until 2 medical students finally discovered diabetes.

That u don't understand something doesn't make it unexplainable or complicated or a mystery
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Stephaustin:

Read yourself again[b]

Read yourself again[/b]

Read yourself again.
Your prediction is 50%, not 100%; this means there is also equal chance of survival.

Again, I suggest you check the meaning of being healed.

Oga pls stop trying to twist matters.

The healing being talked about here is religious healing. Stop trying to be silly.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by BedLam: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Stephaustin:

People who are always ready to insult others.
Do you really know the meaning of being healed?
Go explain to your co religious travellers
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by whitering: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
We are serving a living God.

Buy with us, my people...
How much is the freshener?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
whitering:

How much is the freshener?
N200 on delivery basis
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by whitering: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
N200 on delivery basis
Let me have your contact.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
whitering:

Let me have your contact.
+234805 450 9551

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by whitering: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
+234805 450 9551
I mean whatapp no.
Re: Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
whitering:

I mean whatapp no.
Oh, OK. +2348136862588

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Approves 75% Conmess For Doctors / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.