Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (59595 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by goldbergg: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
It happens all the time. It is not something new. We have those kind of fathers everywhere. They ain't rare at all. Any father that does that is irresponsible even more than the daughter.

Speaking frmom experience.

Your comments shows how much u lacked care while growing up, instead of insulting you, all you need is ask for a little and stop been disgruntled..

How can you call this irresponsibility, he was suppose to send her out shey, if not anything the kids that lost their father

But you just have to talk
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rubbish! if that was my daughter i will kick outa my house!! it's clear she is irresponsible, since she wanted to become a prostitute, no need wasting my money on school for her.

I use the money to smoke ganja instead.

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Twagrill(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
okomile:
We have irresponsible fathers.
My igbo neighbor's daughter got pregnant by a Yoruba guy.
The guy was ready to marry her. The father said no, she cannot marry him. They sent the girl out.

The guy got apartment at Ikorodu and the lady gave birth. Few days after her CS, she was not passing urine.

She was referred to luth where it was discovered that he two kidneys has failed.

She eventually died while her father incurred bills especially for dialysis.

They took the baby away from the guy.

I pity some parent sha
really sad cry
okomile:
We have irresponsible fathers.
My igbo neighbor's daughter got pregnant by a Yoruba guy.
The guy was ready to marry her. The father said no, she cannot marry him. They sent the girl out.

The guy got apartment at Ikorodu and the lady gave birth. Few days after her CS, she was not passing urine.

She was referred to luth where it was discovered that he two kidneys has failed.

She eventually died while her father incurred bills especially for dialysis.

They took the baby away from the guy.

I pity some parent sha
really sad

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
goldbergg:

Your comments shows how much u lacked care while growing up, instead of insulting you, all you need is ask for a little and stop been disgruntled..

How can you call this irresponsibility, he was suppose to send her out shey, if not anything the kids that lost their father

But you just have to talk
if that was my daughter i will kick her outa my house! she is clearly irresponsible! trying to bring shame to my family. infact! i will disown her!!
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by brownhawk: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
It happens all the time. It is not something new. We have those kind of fathers everywhere. They ain't rare at all. Any father that does that is irresponsible even more than the daughter.

Speaking from experience.
apart from that the benefits that retired army officers of high rank gets is way more juicy than their serving salaries.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
kalu61:
You will never try being drilled or not carrying the pregnancy
Getting pregnant out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by goldbergg: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
gypsey:
if that was my daughter i will kick her outa my house! she is clearly irresponsible! trying to bring shame to my family. infact! i will disown her!!

But she got a job lost her husband, it is not easy.. But everyone with their own perspective,

All the best
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by modsfucker: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
My dad can do that but I would never try such rubbish.

Oya, come mek I give you the belle wink
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Harrynight(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
U don't expect all fathers to do this,
It would in a way makes our girls feel they can do and always get away with it.

There is what we called Consequences of mistate we make, if we are allowed to face the consequences of our actions, is not wickedness on the part of our parent either!

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kalu61(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock
The logic don catch you bi that
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
kalu61:
The logic don catch you bi that
How?
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
modsfucker:

Oya, come mek I give you the belle wink
I said I can't do that.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Rhozabeth(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Speaking from experience.
Are u for real? Is it the father's fault that the husband was killed in d line of duty? Don't just start typing rubbish! Read and digest the story well!
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kalu61(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
How?
. You admitted being drilled, incase goal enter now. weti go happen. u go comot am
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
kalu61:
. You admitted being drilled, incase goal enter now. weti go happen. u go comot am
grin I never admitted to anything o. I don't know wat u re taking about.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Tolams16(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Very, very Nice!!!
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by tunize(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Waitn him for do the daughter kill am?...its done is done some things cant be changed rather u accept dem the way dey are.......but the girl nor try shall.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kalu61(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
this one de form daddy's girl tongue
Ellabae:
this one de form daddy's girl
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
kalu61:
this one de form daddy's girl tongue this one de form daddy's girl
I nor need to form Wetin I don be already
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kalu61(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
I nor need to form Wetin I don be already
Hmmm, weti you bi. Ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
daryoor:
Logical father. Sensible family.

Weak daughter though

Weak daughter how?

She made only one mistake; get pregnant out of wedlock for a child.

If I am not mistaken, she was legally married to a solider who unfortunately died in duty.

Good father.

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by eyinjuege: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

Most girls are taught sex education nowadays from many avenues.

They know far more than their predecessors..

They know enough how to have and enjoy sex.

They just don't care until the repercussions.

Your role as a father is more than just providing your children's financial needs.
Take that role seriously, do not forget your role to guide your children aright. No excuses.
Before your children learn about sex from other avenue, why not give them the necessary education from home?
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by modsfucker: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
I said I can't do that.

You sure? undecided
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
modsfucker:

You sure? undecided
Very sure
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by modsfucker: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
Very sure

In case you change your mind I'm always available kiss
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
modsfucker:

In case you change your mind I'm always available kiss
Not changing my mind anytime soon.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
phoenix90:
There are remarkable men out there who deserve some accolades. All these social media feminists and #menarescum brigadiers are just disgusting. The likes of Chimamanda Adichie who have been spewing thrash about men should be proud of heroics men have accomplished over billions of years. We ain't scum we deserve some accolades.

Only good men deserve accolades
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
the moral of the story is that lets give our children a pat on the back for sexual imorality all in the name of its a mistake and also chanel resources to raising bastard children and in the process throwing away all our dignity into the mud. why stop here? maybe you should arrange the men for her to choose her choise for the drilling while you at it for me agree 100% that you are the best daddy in the world.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by modsfucker: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
Not changing my mind anytime soon.

It must not be anytime soon. I can wait, it's worth the wait kiss
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
modsfucker:

It must not be anytime soon. I can wait, it's worth the wait kiss
Ok happy waiting

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

angry

wow, you just make the best stupid comment ever

_A father that took responsibility of his lost daughter

_A father that care for his daughter's welfare

_A father that send his daughter back to school after her pregnancy mistakes

You shouldn't pour your anger here, because your father doesn't take you back after he shared
his fortune to you and you already lavish itsad
That guy is right jor, my dad did same for my sister even did more.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by modsfucker: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok happy waiting

But no make me wait in vain oo sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.