Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,104 members, 7,849,439 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay (12909 Views)

Salah's Left Foot Is Better, Ronaldo In The Air – Klopp & Ole Compare Superstars / Super Eagles Players Fall Sick In Camp Ahead Of AFCON Opener Against Burundi / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uruguay will beat Egypt. Salah or no Salah. And by the way he's on the bench. The fp topic is misleading
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by Soso990240(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uruguay straight win.. Quote me after d march.
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by HITTED(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Salah is benched. He went into the field with his jersey.
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by SyndyB(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Its better he doesn't play today being Salah day celebration, so that Uruguay defence will not finish what Ramos started, by using him as Salah Meat in the field.
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by FoolishBoy419: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
batstan:

I doubt!

how sir when they have cavani and suarez?
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by Chubhie: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
I wish to be entertained with end to end attacking play. May the best team win.

4-4-2 vs 4-5-1
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by FoolishBoy419: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
greatman247:

Even if he's included Uruguay will still trash them. They only minimize their disgrace my friend grin

Yes but it will boost their chances of winning. You know football
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by oloriLFC(f): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just a flash of the camera on Mo Salah and the stadium went up with noise. Star boy
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by 6pax: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Ramos ryt now
grin grin grin
Very funny meme grin

But I really love salla cry
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by cooljoe(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Left out of the staring xi, not d squad
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by engrjacuzzi: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sarah no dey play because today is eid fitri
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by donqx: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by greatman247(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Yes but it will boost their chances of winning. You know football

Lol. Wetin i tell you? I just knew Uruguay will emerged winner.
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Since yesterday that they started the word cup, I have bean washing all the marches with my generator becurse NEPA always tooked light any time they want to start march, I want to count how many march I am going to use my generator to wash during this word cup
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by FoolishBoy419: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
greatman247:

Lol. Wetin i tell you? I just knew Uruguay will emerged winner.

So you even have the guts to talk? i was vindicated mehn. I said salahs presemce will boost tgeir chances. The defence and midfield held them off only that they got lucky at the last minute. If salah had been there im sure the attack wouldnt hqve at least been bad as it was.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by Kyllahmc(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Their greatest mistake... even if he wasn't 100% fit yet just feature him in the game... his presence alone would boost the entire squad confidence and keep their opponent on check. I didn't enjoy the game I swear... well they still tried sha
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by greatman247(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

So you even have the guts to talk? i was vindicated mehn. I said salahs presemce will boost tgeir chances. The defence and midfield held them off only that they got lucky at the last minute. If salah had been there im sure the attack wouldnt hqve at least been bad as it was.

I knew you said that Sarah presence will boost their chances but will never stop the defeat even when he plays. They should not worry, Egypt will beat Russia in their next match. Though they tried against Uruguay but unfortunately there's nothing like try in football. Its either you win or loose. Uruguay no be moi moi team that's why I knew they will defeat Egypt Salah or no Sarah. Boosting of moral is nothing if his presence does not make them win. grin
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by FoolishBoy419: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
greatman247:

I knew you said that Sarah presence will boost their chances but will never stop the defeat even when he plays. They should not worry, Egypt will beat Russia in their next match. [b]Though they tried [/b]against Uruguay but unfortunately there's nothing like try in football. Its either you win or loose. Uruguay no be moi moi team that's why I knew they will defeat Egypt Salah or no Sarah. Boosting of moral is nothing if his presence does not make them win. grin

You are contradicting yourself. I believe you watched the match and saw how their (egypts) foward was ruining cool chances(the place where salah comes in handy). Imagine Egypt frustrating a combination of cavani and suarez. Come on you have to give them credit especially their keeper. Uruguay was obviously overrated and Egypt needed just a good attacker to finish the job.And yes, there is something like trying in football. If saudi Arabia had managed to score at least 3 goals yesterday nobody would have mocked them
Re: Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay by greatman247(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You are contradicting yourself. I believe you watched the match and saw how their (egypts) foward was ruining cool chances(the place where salah comes in handy). Imagine Egypt frustrating a combination of cavani and suarez. Come on you have to give them credit especially their keeper. Uruguay was obviously overrated and Egypt needed just a good attacker to finish the job.And yes, there is something like trying in football. If saudi Arabia had managed to score at least 3 goals yesterday nobody would have mocked them

I repeat there is nothing like they "tried in football", as that will NOT take them anywhere. If Saudi likes let them score 1, the fact still remains they lost. Whether they will still be mocked or not is NEVER important, what matters was they still lost.

There's luck in football, i guess that's what works for Uruguay. And also works greatly for team like Portugal that played absolutely rubbish even though Spain played well but it doesn't matter anymore cos the game was over and that luck keeps following Portugal even before now. Its been like that for their team. C. Ronaldo was the only player that stood out for them and that have been doing more for them despite his class and status. But luck keeps following Portugal. If they had won Spain will you now tell me Spain did very well more than Portugal right? But that doesn't count, at the end of the day what really matters is the results and who won eventually not self pity or they played more bullshit. That was what works against Egypt. So my friend, Egypt lost that's the fact and other talks aside that is irrelevant, it obviously can't change a thing. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuchel Promises To Stay At Chelsea "Atleast Until End Of Season" Amidst Crisis / Samson Siasia Appeals Fifa’s Life Ban / NFF Boss Drops Major Hint On Peseiro And Waldrum's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.