Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? (1149 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by Samuelgr8: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good evening admin,

Please hide my ID. My wedding is in three weeks and I am developing serious cold feet . I need you to help me sort this out. I met Dele three years ago when I was doing my youth service. Our love is so beautiful; I love him with all my heart. We dated a year before he proposed. All was well until a year after.

You see,Dele lives in a block of three flats. He has a neighbor who is a married. The wife is from same state as Dele so they are close. They act like brother and sister. I didn’t have any reason to be uncomfortable with their friendship cos we all hang out every week. She and her husband come to Dele’s apartment often and we also come around theirs. They are a nice couple. Married for four years no children yet but they seemed happy.

After a while,I noticed that Dele and the neighbor’s wife didn’t seem friendly anymore. In fact,she stopped coming to his apartment. Her husband noticed it too. I suspected they had a misunderstanding so I asked Dele. He got angry and said.....

.....Read and comment on full story on the blog so the writer can get some objective advise from your comments

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-forgave-him-but-i-dont-think…/
Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by mimimile93: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
U a learner for this traffic business...

Knock yourself 7times

5 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by Mrnakeina(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where's that my guy? Please come and copy and paste the full story here... as usual

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by Foxie: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2018
My people continue reading: grin

... I suspected they had a misunderstanding so I asked Dele. He got angry and said I should forget about it. That he thinks they should mind their business while we mind ours. I became worried and went to see this lady. I kept asking and she kept telling me nothing but I persisted. She asked me to leave her house. That was when I knew it was serious. So I came up with a plan. I stole Dele’s phone and chatted with the lady. I pretended to be Dele and apologized to her for my behavior. She replied that she too is sorry that it was her fault. That she shouldn’t have bothered him with her marital problems. That she felt she led him to have s*x with her and that she regrets it but that she is also in love with him.

I definitely wasn’t ready for what she revealed. I then replied that its not Dele chatting but me. She called me immediately. I didn’t answer so she came over. She explained that she made a terrible mistake by sleeping with Dele only once and since that time both of them regretted it and that is why they are keeping away from each other. She cried and begged for my forgiveness. She told me not to leave Dele cos of this cos he is a good man. She also begged me not to tell her husband.

When I confronted Dele,he confirmed all she told me. I couldn’t take it and broke up with Dele. He kept begging me for almost two months before I agreed. I loved him and I couldn’t stay away. That was about eight months ago. Now,my wedding being so close,I am getting cold feet,thinking I may be marrying the wrong person. Cos if while we were dating,my fiance couldn’t stay faithful,what would happen when we get married? Even having to see the neighbor’s wife all the time reminds me of the pain they caused me. Dele says he would look for another apartment if that is what I want.

Please advice me..do you think that Dele is being honest and will never cheat on me in marriage? They say once a cheater,always a cheater? Should I marry him or forget about him since I have my doubts?

From Anonymous,

Ikoyi,Lagos
Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by chii8(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
He didn't just cheat but slept with a married woman...
Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by teebee22(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
I believe that is where the word Forgiveness comes in, u av not yet forgiven him and I don't think u know wag forgiveness means. I also want to leave u with a question to ponder over. if u guys were already married, would u abandon ur marriage for this? and has he ever done this before? the fact that they are keeping their distance shows they are remorseful and don't want to repeat a MISTAKE.

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by ladygudhead(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Plz go n marry him. he apologised.dey were even matured enuf 2 knw their mistake n knw hw 2 keep off 4 it not 2 repeat itself. even if a man was faithful b4 marriage does nt guarantee his faithfulness in marriage (like u afraid of) n vice versa. There's no saint anywhere. If dele is a responsible sombarri plz got ahead. goodluk!

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by Beke2020: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Knock yourself 7times
thanks pro
Re: I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? by Beke2020: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked
mimimile93:

Knock yourself 7times

(1) (Reply)

Life / Advice For Teenagers Going Into Their 20s / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.