Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kemi Apologizes To Linda Ikeji..good Or Bad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Apologizes To Linda Ikeji..good Or Bad (257 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Apologizes To Linda Ikeji..good Or Bad by lonyskid: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
It was reported in our previous post that Linda ikeji and kemi olunloyo had an issue ..

Kemi olunloyo has taken to her instagram page to publicly apologizes to linda ikeji the popular media blogger.

Here is what she wrote:

Read the letter below:
AN OPEN LETTER TO #LINDAIKEJI
Dear @officiallindaikeji it’s time to LET GO OF THE HURT, PAIN AND ANGER. I have forgiven you on the prison comment and the entire past on the video. Just promise me that you will one day empower these youth by teaching them how to blog and make money doing it RIGHT. I want you to be the one to do it. U once told the media you were following my footsteps and Perez when we were in America. I will come witness it when you are ready, even teach them monetization FREE. I’m on an indefinite Medical leave till I heal. ❤

•God will Lift me AND you. •God will Hear you. •God will Lead you.•God will Help you.•
God will Guide you.•God will Elect you.•God will Name you.•God will Crown you.
•God will Direct you.•God will Locate you.•God will Select you.•God will Bless you.
read more:
https://yourviralgist.com.ng/2018/06/15/must-read-kemi-olunloyo-wrote-a-letter-of-apology-to-linda-ikeji/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drunk Man Dances In A Scary Way / Nigerian Veteran Football Segun Odegbami Has Tasked The Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Buhari Has Ordered Review Of SARS Operation- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.