Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body (1121 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body by henrypsexy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Popular nollywood actress, chika ike flaunt major body in new photo via IG Page.

she captioned the photo: “What will you do if you are not afraid”

She has been sharing photos on her Instagram page from her relaxed holiday, hinting that she is at the location with someone dear to her heart. She seems to be having good time.

More pics>> http://amebo9ja.com/what-will-you-do-if-you-are-not-afraid-chika-ike-flaunt-major-body/

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body by wolverine1987: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
so
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body by Oche211(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
How's this one news nw. Bloggers just posting bunch of trash.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body by weyreypey: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Toss you into a bowl of acid.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Not Afraid- Chika Ike Flaunt Major Body by jabor4Naija(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Enjoy ur self abeg and its not bad if u ve found love.

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Peter Okoye's Son Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Mum 80million Nair / Game Of Thrones Stars, John Snow & Ygritte Got Married 2day. Full Cast Spotted! / "Daddy In The Skirt" - Cee-c's Dad Writes Her A Sweet Birthday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.