Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

A Challenge To "Cosmos" Host Neil Degrasse Tyson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To "Cosmos" Host Neil Degrasse Tyson (216 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To "Cosmos" Host Neil Degrasse Tyson by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
A Challenge to "Cosmos" host Neil deGrasse Tyson

I am now going to publicly ask astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson (host of the new Cosmos TV series) the same question I asked Bill Nye during our February debate at the Creation Museum—and the same question I’ve publicly asked Bill Nye on my Facebook and blog a number of times:

"Can you name one piece of technology that could only have been developed starting with a belief in molecules-to-man evolution?"

Read the rest at https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2014/06/13/a-challenge-to-cosmos-host-neil-degrasse-tyson/ to see why I am asking Tyson this question.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Releasing The Supernatural, Part 30 / Recent Killings: FG Promises Permanent Solution – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.